Did Bret Bielema really say what I thought he said?

TNnative

Well known pain in the azz
While at work today, I heard the Q&A session with Arkansas coach Bret Bielema during SEC media days. I wasn't really paying attention at the moment, but I could have sworn he stated at one point that one of his players has "an incredible ass." WTF?

Note to coaches in the future. Most of the civilized world, as pertaining to football fans, want to hear the following type of things about a player: his 40 time, his fast first step, his football IQ, or maybe even his favorite color. Your opinion of his ass? Not making many of our top forty lists.

Reactions: 1 person
While at work today, I heard the Q&A session with Arkansas coach Bret Bielema during SEC media days. I wasn't really paying attention at the moment, but I could have sworn he stated at one point that one of his players has "an incredible ass." WTF?

Note to coaches in the future. Most of the civilized world, as pertaining to football fans, want to hear the following type of things about a player: his 40 time, his fast first step, his football IQ, or maybe even his favorite color. Your opinion of his ass? Not making many of our top forty lists.

But what if the kid really has an incredible ass?

Reactions: 9 people
I'm in my 50s, I'll take it from anyone:p

279af1e2564b709adc8adb7bf4c2df3605906c143c472dd1df3b0027af5dacb0.jpg

Reactions: 3 people

You heard it wrong. He said, "Have you guys noticed Lane Kiffin doesn't have an ass?"

VN Store

Back