Article about James Franklin at sec media days

He's still a topic of interest on VolNation as well.

This is how I picture you. And only because I'm 100% positive you were heavily made fun of growing up. You and tusktide both, because that's the only explanation for spending who knows how many countless hours reading a UT message board waiting on the opportunity to jump in with a snide remark.
images

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
This is how I picture you. And only because I'm 100% positive you were heavily made fun of growing up. You and tusktide both, because that's the only explanation for spending who knows how many countless hours reading a UT message board waiting on the opportunity to jump in with a snide remark.
images

Bless your heart.

Reactions: 3 people
One day, there will be a cure for Post-James-Franklin Stress Disorder.

Never give up hope.

One day, there will be a cure for Post-James-Franklin Stress Disorder.

Never give up hope.

I find eating milk duds to be therapeutic. Whether that is just a bit of the hair of the dog or just a placebo effect, I do not rightly know or care. Delicious.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm still in shock Penn State hired him considering what all they just went through. He appears to be a good coach, and done great by Vandy's standards. He would of eventually got a top job elsewhere, but he doesn't make sense for PSU. Why hire a coach whose ex team is still currently involved in a major scandal? Even if he has already been, or will be cleared of any wrong doing, his name will forever be linked to the Vandy rape/cover up. I just don't see how this can end well for Franklin or Penn State.

The inability to accept the deep residing issues so many on here have with Franklin, Fulmer, Meyer, etc, is frightening sometimes. Franklin seems to be at the top of the list lately though. LW is dead on and the responses to his post are just further evidence of it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 2 people
Gotta love a DL using the word "disingenuous." :)

Although he and his new coach are both pretty deluded to be talking SEC championship.

VN Store

Back