AU's Carl Lawson out for the year

Should we care? Really, I don't. He is the enemy. Didn't want to wear Orange so now he wears a hospital gown. Maybe it has a ferocious tiger on the back.

Reactions: 3 people
Should we care? Really, I don't. He is the enemy. Didn't want to wear Orange so now he wears a hospital gown. Maybe it has a ferocious tiger on the back.

Some feelings really should be kept to one's self...This is immature and doesn't belong on VN which is normally above this pettiness.

Some feelings really should be kept to one's self...This is immature and doesn't belong on VN which is normally above this pettiness.

THIS VN? Above pettiness? HaHaHaHaHa. Surely this is your first thread on this forum, huh?

I have no sympathy for someone I don't know who chooses to suit up against us. Simple as that. Make a mountain out of it if you choose.

You talking about maturity is hilarious. All you do is trash kids, mostly UT players too

And you? Why you support the most racist team in sports that thumbs its nose at all minority athletes today while, like the slave traders of old, buys and sells their labor at the slave market (now called the NFL draft) to keep The Boss man Dan Snyder rolling in the NFL dough. You have no stones to throw.

Reactions: 1 person
And you? Why you support the most racist team in sports that thumbs its nose at all minority athletes today while, like the slave traders of old, buys and sells their labor at the slave market (now called the NFL draft) to keep The Boss man Dan Snyder rolling in the NFL dough. You have no stones to throw.

Lol. Like seriously lol'ing on the floor.

Reactions: 2 people

Someone needs to cue the Billy Madison award no points video. This post is so full of erroneous drivel that it's beyond stupid.

Someone needs to cue the Billy Madison award no points video. This post is so full of erroneous drivel that it's beyond stupid.

Your federal government found their surname so vile that it ruled their trademark for the same is no longer valid and pulled it. Drivel? Ask the native Americans across the country if they like being referred to as "redskins" (outside of Washington DC of course)?

I would like to point out that you are in a forum that discuses topics outside of UT. You then proceeded to click on a thread whose title specifies that it is about an injured auburn player. Now you have posted multiple times in this thread. Is it just me or do you care more then you are letting on?

wishing injury on a young man because he chose a different school to play football is telling of that individual. I'm 44, the father of 3 boys that compete and would never in my life think about something like that. Get some perspective. Or don't. Karma seems to work itself out on most pos people.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back