Dorial Green Beckham to Oklahoma

UTChicagoV

@OU_Football: @OU_CoachStoops announces addition of Dorial Green-Beckham: bit.ly/1j0S26d

Might have just gotten harder for us to pull an upset. Oklahoma is pursuing a waiver for immediate eligibility so not guaranteed that he'll play.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but a player that was dismissed from one team should in now way be eligible for a waiver.

Reactions: 33 people
He'll be able to play. Of course if he came here they wouldn't give him eligibility until next year. But since he went there you can book it. Damn our Orange luck lately!

Reactions: 1 person
Just trying to get back the OK teams of the 80's. Just need gun running and the team could be complete.

He has to sit 2014. He may never play a down at Oklahoma and go pro in 2015

Last edited:
Hmm, seems he thinks he was wrongfully dismissed from Mizzou since assault charges were never filed by victims. Therefore, he thinks he is entitled to a waiver to play this year.

:no:

@OU_Football: @OU_CoachStoops announces addition of Dorial Green-Beckham: bit.ly/1j0S26d

Might have just gotten harder for us to pull an upset. Oklahoma is pursuing a waiver for immediate eligibility so not guaranteed that he'll play.

No chance he plays against us or even 2014. A waiver from the AA for what he "did"? That would make them a bigger joke than they already are.

If we were doing it we would be defending cbj but since stoops is it suxs.. VN at its best...

Coaches will do whatever it takes to win n my guess is they reviewed the case n think they have a chance

Reactions: 1 person

I he wont get a waiver you can bank on that. He was out of control and Mizzou and if the NCAA gives him a waiver not only would they be considered a joke it would justify what everyone else says about them. DGB needs to suffer the consequences of his own actions. That is what is wrong with Athletes these days to much babying.

Reactions: 2 people
If we were doing it we would be defending cbj but since stoops is it suxs.. VN at its best...

Coaches will do whatever it takes to win n my guess is they reviewed the case n think they have a chance

I would have ZERO respect for CBJ if he took any player who had been arrested for putting his hands on a woman. I know coaches will do anything to win but how can people like Stoops or Miles look into they eyes of their wives or daughters and say "we're gonna take this guy who's been arrested for assaulting a woman or rape". It's embarassing and pathetic.

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back