NCAA Investigation Reopened Against UNC

Bryce Love, Darian Roseboro, Josh Sweat, Shy Tuttle, and Q. Sapp all show "Warm" interest in UNC.

No real expectations or hopes, just wondered if a recruit would be deterred or swayed at all by an NCAA investigation.

UNC is not a football powerhouse. They may get slammed to make an example out of Alabama.

Reactions: 23 people
I wonder if this has anything to do with McCants coming forward recently saying Roy Williams knew about all the academic wrongdoings going on in Chapel Hill?

The stars are lining up for us get get Shy and Kahlil. It's time to have a punishing DLine again...and keep it!

I wonder if this has anything to do with McCants coming forward recently saying Roy Williams knew about all the academic wrongdoings going on in Chapel Hill?
ILgPfK3.jpg

Yawn. The NCAA has proven to be completely impotent. Don't get your hopes up.

Yea but the recruits don't know all that. You know they are going to hear that as part of a negative recruiting pitch. Maybe not from our coaches but someone will...

Reactions: 1 person
Yea but the recruits don't know all that. You know they are going to hear that as part of a negative recruiting pitch. Maybe not from our coaches but someone will...

Don't fool yourself. They will hear it from UTs coaches and every school that can talk to them.. It is what happens!
All is fair, When Dooley was on the hot seat, Tenns recruits were hearing it from everyone.

Don't fool yourself. They will hear it from UTs coaches and every school that can talk to them.. It is what happens!
All is fair, When Dooley was on the hot seat, Tenns recruits were hearing it from everyone.

Actually, one of the recruits said in an interview (don't know which one, not looking it up) that Butch did not talk about other schools at all. Only talked UT. Whether it was just this one or all of them I don't know, so TIFWIW.

Actually, one of the recruits said in an interview (don't know which one, not looking it up) that Butch did not talk about other schools at all. Only talked UT. Whether it was just this one or all of them I don't know, so TIFWIW.

So it will come from what ever asst coach is recruiting the kid. CBJ doesn't have to mention it for it to get said.

Shared a few beers with a lawyer from Chapel Hill this weekend. He had been in litigation with the school a few times. He said he expects this stuff to the real bad, and he is a grad and big fan/supporter.

It was said our coaches don't negative recruit at one point. I don't know if there is any truth to that or not. I really just said that so no one would call me a negavol. :)

VN Store

Back