Prayers for Auburn & Georgia Families

volcrazi

Former Auburn Tight End Phillip Lutzenkirchen and UGA baseball player Ian Davis were killed in car accident early Sunday morning. My condolences to each of their families.

Reactions: 2 people
Apparently a girl was also killed, accident occurred at 3am in south GA and lone survivor was the only one wearing a seat belt. All supposedly friends from Cobb county area

Reactions: 1 person
Don't know the UGA player but I remember that Auburn TE was a great player. Just awful for everyone involved.

Prayers for them.

Terrible news. He was a beast on the field and from what I have read today people seemed to really like him off the field.

Very sad. Why anybody would choose to not wear a seat belt is beyond me.

I've only been a Firefighter for 8 years, but I have ran tons of wrecks where the person that either died or ended up crippled and in terrible pain, had they had been buckled up probably would have walked away.

Reactions: 1 person
I've only been a Firefighter for 8 years, but I have ran tons of wrecks where the person that either died or ended up crippled and in terrible pain, had they had been buckled up probably would have walked away.

Seatbelts are essential. I will not drive a vehicle if a passenger is not buckled up. I will not be a passenger in a vehicle if I cannot be buckled up.

It's such a tragedy to see these young folks lose their lives needlessly.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back