Gator prediction

CobbVol

Athlon predicts Florida to go 7-5 and 4-4 in the conference. Coach stays or coach goes?

If the five losses are Alabama, LSU, UGA, USCe, and FSU, I don't think anyone could argue that Muschamp failed to meet expectations. He'd be firmly on the hot seat heading into year 5, but I doubt he'd be fired all together.

If he squeaks by an LSU or UGA, but loses to Vanderbilt or a mediocre Missouri, then all bets are off.

If the five losses are Alabama, LSU, UGA, USCe, and FSU, I don't think anyone could argue that Muschamp failed to meet expectations. He'd be firmly on the hot seat heading into year 5, but I doubt he'd be fired all together.

If he squeaks by an LSU or UGA, but loses to Vanderbilt or a mediocre Missouri, then all bets are off.

He will be fired after this season because we will beat them in Neyland this year.:rock:

Reactions: 2 people
So weve reached level now? Getting beat by UT is grounds for termination?
I would say so if it means losing to a team you haven't lost to since 2004.

Depressing note, we have only beat UF 6 times since the 90s started. They own us :cray:

Reactions: 1 person
So weve reached level now? Getting beat by UT is grounds for termination?

Depends. If we end up 5-7/6-6 something like that and we beat them, then yes. If we are a surprising 8-4/9-3, then it wouldn't be viewed as a bad loss.

Anyone predicting how many times their linemen will block each other during a game this season?

I cannot post the gif. Someone, please do that for the humor.

Reactions: 1 person
Not so fast my friend. We need to beat them first.

LawrenceWright: what's going on in Gainesville good or bad?

I'm not drinking the Muschamp kool-aid.

Recruits are taking a wait and see approach.

Roper BETTER be the real deal at OC.

Optimism is lower than when Zook was hired.

Take that for what it's worth.

I'm not drinking the Muschamp kool-aid.

Recruits are taking a wait and see approach.

Roper BETTER be the real deal at OC.

Optimism is lower than when Zook was hired.

Take that for what it's worth.

10-4 seems like he would have one hell of a defense.

I don't think it has to do with the record at the end of the season as much as what happens during. They have:

Bama
Bye
UT
LSU
Mizzou
Bye
UGA

If they drop Bama, us, LSU and Mizzou, Muschamp is gone after the Mizzou game, interim coach takes over during the bye and comes in for UGA.

How in the hell would he squeak by LSU or UGA and get beat by Vandy? or Mizzoo? Muschamp isn't that inept. I do not like the gators but I also don't like to see what has happened to their program. With UT & UF both sucking - it creates a crappy SEC east. IMO, Vandy will own the cellar this year. CBJ and CWM will not lose to Vandy this year.

How in the hell would he squeak by LSU or UGA and get beat by Vandy? or Mizzoo? Muschamp isn't that inept. I do not like the gators but I also don't like to see what has happened to their program. With UT & UF both sucking - it creates a crappy SEC east. IMO, Vandy will own the cellar this year. CBJ and CWM will not lose to Vandy this year.

Georgia beat South Carolina and then lost to Vandy last year. The transitive property does not work in college football, and you need to remove it from your thought process.

Reactions: 3 people

We beat south carolina and lost to vandy, that argument doesn't work.

Reactions: 2 people
I think Muschamp is a better coach than last year's record shows. Horrible streak of injuries. I think Roper is a good OC. If this team can stay healthy I think they can win the east. Hope I'm wrong.

Florida is a better football team than most folks give them credit. Will Muschamp is a good coach and will win a lot of football games if the fan base will shut their ignorant mouths. The vast majority of them don't know football and embarrass themselves everytime they open their pie hole.

This applies to Vol fans, too.

VN Store

Back