Huge Sink Hole Swallowing Austin Peay Football Field

Coug

apsu.jpg

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNeN6C2EQAo[/youtube]

Reactions: 1 person
Are sinkholes a big problem in middle TN? My parents grew up in Clarksville. I still have a lot of family there.

Are sinkholes a big problem in middle TN? My parents grew up in Clarksville. I still have a lot of family there.

The Dunbar cave system is locate in that area. The Dunn center (basketball gym) was built right next to large sink hole. And the are plenty of others all over campus.

Ground water drainage causes it. Could happen anywhere. That's why Florida typically as a lot - low elevation, water water everywhere

It's usually attributed to a certain kind of geological substrate or nearby mining.

Don't you know that Global Warning causes everything?

Well, in 2012, it was called Global Warning. Then it was slowly proven that there was no such thing as Global Warming, so the environmentalist conveniently changed the name in 2013 to Climate Change.......

According to them, everything is caused by Global Warming/ Climate Change.

Thompson-Boling Arena was built on a large sinkhole. That's always in the back of my mind when I visit the place.

I guess the sheer suckiness of the Austin Peay football program has finally swallowed them up.:D

Well, in 2012, it was called Global Warning. Then it was slowly proven that there was no such thing as Global Warming, so the environmentalist conveniently changed the name in 2013 to Climate Change.......

639.gif

Reactions: 13 people
Don't you know that Global Warning causes everything?

Gotta love the red states...

Reactions: 9 people
Probably should actual read up on what's going on rather than grabbing a cherry picked pic that is meaningless.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back