No more illegal TACOS

eating-contest-o.gif

Reactions: 4 people
You mean they can't use the we go hungry argument in the payment debates anymore?

Now how are they going to get the bleeding heart sympathy vote?

Reactions: 5 people
This is great. The kids should have had more of a food balance. I thought it was sillier when a couple OU Students had to put back $3.12 for a self reported violation of eating too much. Good thing they donated back $5

hahaha..

GBO

Reactions: 1 person
Texans' Foster: NCAA's unlimited food for athletes still not enough

Arian Foster ✔ @ArianFoster
Follow

Step 1... RT @NCAA: NCAA member schools approve unlimited meals and snacks for all Division I student-athletes: Council approves meals, other student-athlete well-being rules | NCAA Public Home Page - NCAA.org
10:18 PM - 15 Apr 2014

Follow

That system will fall in my lifetime.

Follow

I respect education. But people aren't gonna buy thousands of tickets to come watch you take a test. Supply and demand.

Texans' Foster: NCAA's unlimited food for athletes still not enough | FOX Sports on MSN

and of course the article mentions foster getting paid while at tennessee.

I am glad i never joined the foster band wagon like so many vol fans did.

he's a piece of crushed taco shell in my book.

Reactions: 1 person
Texans' Foster: NCAA's unlimited food for athletes still not enough

Follow

Step 1... RT @NCAA: NCAA member schools approve unlimited meals and snacks for all Division I student-athletes: Council approves meals, other student-athlete well-being rules | NCAA Public Home Page - NCAA.org
10:18 PM - 15 Apr 2014

Follow

That system will fall in my lifetime.

Follow

I respect education. But people aren't gonna buy thousands of tickets to come watch you take a test. Supply and demand.

Texans' Foster: NCAA's unlimited food for athletes still not enough | FOX Sports on MSN

and of course the article mentions foster getting paid while at tennessee.

I am glad i never joined the foster band wagon like so many vol fans did.

he's a piece of crushed taco shell in my book.

Amazingly, I have continued to watch Tennessee football after he left. Somehow I managed to find interest in it before he got there as well.

Reactions: 3 people
I like Foster and he's right - the system will fail in his lifetime. Pretty clear now that, "rules" he broke are now completely legal.

I don't get why y'all still wanna bash him, or anybody really. Negativity breeds hate and this place is full of it.

Reactions: 8 people
College athletes are not professionals. They are compensated through generous scholarships, housing, and meal plans. Their compensation is better than that of graduate students who also work for the university (have assistantships). Like any other college student, they should take out loans if those packages are not enough.

What college athletes should really demand is long-term care for disabilities and health issues related to their college football careers.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back