Saban even makes THESE

TAF

Oh Yeah...I mean it!
tiny gymnasts girls look HUGE!

Screen-Shot-2014-04-15-at-11.03.41-AM.png

Reactions: 6 people
Bamawriter will come in here offended, in a bit. And talk about how we haven't been to a bowl game in 3 years and Alabama's 43 national titles to our 2 that are legit.

Reactions: 1 person
Bamawriter will come in here offended, in a bit. And talk about how we haven't been to a bowl game in 3 years and Alabama's 43 national titles to our 2 that are legit.

There was a sighting of him in another thread. I believe he was the Bama fan wearing the elephant costume in the Bama fan proposal pic.

Reactions: 2 people
I guess we can't beat him on the field so let's mock his height? Pretty sad, IMO. Bash away, but we need to beat his team before we can really say anything.

Reactions: 1 person
I guess we can't beat him on the field so let's mock his height? Pretty sad, IMO. Bash away, but we need to beat his team before we can really say anything.

wha? What's this we you speak of?

If push came to shove I'd say most people would be able to beat Saban on the field, probably close to death. He is so tiny and fragile.

What you can't see is that he grew a few more inches just before that picture was taken.

Also, Saban is a football genius and Butch Jones is also short.

The funny thing is, gymnasts tend to be very short. In the 4'7"-5'4" range.

VN Store

Back