WCS staying for his junior year.

This likely further squashes the Cal to LA talk as well.

Cal squashed it pretty well already.

Lee, WCS, and Karl Towns at the 5. If Dakari comes back, you have some serious size down low for the Cats.

That's going to be one formidable frontcourt.

Johnson is a very good with his back to the basket, WCS erases everything that comes his way, and Lee might arguably be the best athlete of the three.

I have a feeling Johnson is gone. Young as well.

Twins, I have no idea.

Young is a foregone conclusion, IMO. If the twins come back, that will be huge, but if not, there are rumors that new Assistant Coach Rohrssen could bring this kid with him. Otherwise, they need to go out and get a 5th year Senior transfer for backcourt.

Per KSR, James Young has declared for the draft. I think he needs the $ now to take care of some things. I wish him well.

Young is a foregone conclusion, IMO. If the twins come back, that will be huge, but if not, there are rumors that new Assistant Coach Rohrssen could bring this kid with him. Otherwise, they need to go out and get a 5th year Senior transfer for backcourt.

Didn't mean to say Young. Meant to say Poythress.

Really hope they (Johnson and Poythress) stay, but they'll be tempted because of PT and fringe nba advice.

The fact you mentioned Harrellson with those other two is kind of terrifying.

Jorts has played more NBA ball than either of us ever will. Without Cal, he wouldn't have sniffed the League.

Julius Randle just announcing that he's declaring for the 2014 NBA draft. No surprise, but best wishes to the young man.

Julius Randle just announcing that he's declaring for the 2014 NBA draft. No surprise, but best wishes to the young man.

Yep. He was a beast. Best of luck to him. Another year could have helped his court awareness. If the latest is true, the twins are gone too.

VN Store

Back