Who wins more games in 2014 Ole Miss or Miss St?

Dave1967

Who do ya'll think will win more games in 2014 Ole Miss or Mississippi State? I think Ole Miss will go 9-3 in 2014(losses to Alabama,LSU and Auburn) while I think Miss State goes 7-5(losses to LSU,Texas A&M,Auburn,Alabama and Ole Miss)

don't know.

i'd just like to win more games than both of them.

of course, i'd like to win more games than vanderbilt, too.

don't know.

i'd just like to win more games than both of them.

of course, i'd like to win more games than vanderbilt, too.

It's gotta be tough that Florida has fallen behind UCF. The big question is who will win more games in 2014,UF or UCF(They have to fit in a new qb).

Ole Miss will be relevant, but only as relevant as 8-4/9-3 can be. MSU will coast off an easier schedule to get to 7-5/8-4, but won't beat out Ole Miss

I think Ole Miss has the tools to compete for the west next year. Will they win the division? No. But I think they will challenge.

Probably worth comparing their schedules, too, when the question is who's going to win more games:

OLE MISS:

Thu, Aug 28 vs Boise State*
Sat, Sept 6 @ Vanderbilt
Sat, Sept 13 vs LA-Lafayette
Sat, Sept 20 BYE
Sat, Sept 27 vs Memphis
Sat, Oct 4 vs Alabama
Sat, Oct 11 @ Texas A&M
Sat, Oct 18 vs Tennessee
Sat, Oct 25 @ LSU
Sat, Nov 1 vs Auburn
Sat, Nov 8 vs Presbyterian
Sat, Nov 15 - BYE
Sat, Nov 22 @ Arkansas
Sat, Nov 29 vs Mississippi St

MISS ST:

Sat, Aug 30 vs Southern Miss
Sat, Sept 6 vs UAB
Sat, Sept 13 @ South Alabama
Sat, Sept 20 @ LSU
Sat, Sept 27 BYE
Sat, Oct 4 vs Texas A&M
Sat, Oct 11 vs Auburn
Sat, Oct 18 BYE
Sat, Oct 25 @ Kentucky
Sat, Nov 1 vs Arkansas
Sat, Nov 8 vs UT Martin
Sat, Nov 15 @ Alabama
Sat, Nov 22 vs Vanderbilt
Sat, Nov 29 @ Ole Miss

It's gotta be tough that Florida has fallen behind UCF. The big question is who will win more games in 2014,UF or UCF(They have to fit in a new qb).

Good Lord. UF has one bad season and now they are trash? As much as it pains me to say it, it wouldn't shock me to see UF near the top of the East this year. They are a much better team than UCF. UF would steamroll UCF.

Good Lord. UF has one bad season and now they are trash? As much as it pains me to say it, it wouldn't shock me to see UF near the top of the East this year. They are a much better team than UCF. UF would steamroll UCF.

UCF would have beaten Florida last season like a red headed stepchild!

UF may have the talent but they're coach won't get the best out of his group. He's better cut as a DC.

VN Store

Back