Happy Gators Day

Hahahaha!!! That's awesome!!!

I would LOVE to put this on my facebook page, but I have a sweet, sweet friend who is a gator fan and I can't do that to her. Wish I'd seen it earlier in the day though. Couple people at work would have loved it!

Hahahaha!!! That's awesome!!!

I would LOVE to put this on my facebook page, but I have a sweet, sweet friend who is a gator fan and I can't do that to her. Wish I'd seen it earlier in the day though. Couple people at work would have loved it!

So there are nice Gator fans, I thought that was just a myth.

Doubtful, the move from third weekend in September screwed everything up.

October 4th is my father's birthday weekend, so chances are I'll be in Jax celebrating his 81st.

If I forget later, tell him happy bday when the time comes.

What's your odds on WM being the HC at UF a year from now?

If I forget later, tell him happy bday when the time comes.

What's your odds on WM being the HC at UF a year from now?

Thanks Beech! :hi:

As far as Musclecramp goes, 9-10 wins keeps him employed.

7-8 wins he's on the fence.

6 wins or less he's gone.

Hoestly I don't expect anything more than 7-5.

Dude, I'm a Tennessee fan. What do you expect? We've never had a 4 win season. I didn't write the record books.

You met my expectations. You didn't disappoint.

Perhaps one day soon you'll be able to run smack at UF fans about UT beating UF, instead of running smack about everyone...and I do mean everyone...other than UT beating UF.

You met my expectations. You didn't disappoint.

Perhaps one day soon you'll be able to run smack at UF fans about UT beating UF, instead of running smack about everyone...and I do mean everyone...other than UT beating UF.

OK.

Thanks Beech! :hi:

As far as Musclecramp goes, 9-10 wins keeps him employed.

7-8 wins he's on the fence.

6 wins or less he's gone.

Hoestly I don't expect anything more than 7-5.
Musclecramp. That's great.

While 7-5 looks good next to 4-8 it's hard to feel confident that he's a championship level coach after 4 seasons with that win total. Harder to have patience when you were winning championships just a few years ago. I guess the question that will be answered this fall is he closer to a four win coach or an 11 win coach.

What's bad is 7-5 looks pretty darn good in the Volunteer state right now.

I'll give you Bama, LSU, FSU and one of GA/USCjr. You'll drop one and win one.

If either one of our teams lose to Vandy this year we should just start our own conference and call it the "Shame League."

Yeah Vandy should be down this year, I'll give you that.

VN Store

Back