Yay. Cats lose.

At least now we don't have to see images on the news of them burning their tractors and cow tippin!!!

Sure, take a Big East team over a SEC team. Sh**, what a fan

First off, they're an AAC team now.

Second, yeah terrible fans for not wanting a rival, one we have to compete with on the court and in recruiting, to have even more success and bragging rights...terrible shame.

Reactions: 4 people
Vol fan first. Vol fan second. I have no trouble cheering for other SEC teams, in certain situations. There is nothing wrong with being proud to be in the best conference in the nation. However, I cannot pull for teams like Bammer (football) and Kentucky (basketball). Those are the most entitled, delusional, fans out there (probably Gators too in all sports) Love my Vols. To hell with the rest.

Reactions: 10 people
Uconn is in the american athletic conference. :lol:

Pointed this out in another thread, but in its first season as a conference, the teams that the Big East dropped like a bad habit managed to win the Fiesta Bowl AND the Men's tournament.

Kinda funny.

I'm loving it. I live right in the heart of UK country. I cannot stand those arrogant pricks that call themselves UK fans.

Reactions: 3 people
Nothing makes me happier than living in Lexington and seeing the kitty kat fans cry theirselves to sleep tonight. Congrats to UConn. Quick question are they now the most elite team in college basketball? 4 championships in 15 years is better than any other team.

Reactions: 2 people
Lol, i don't see how people can think this way. Kentucky winning would not help Tennessee.

You shouldn't say things like that for some reason all SEC fans think no matter what the sport when one wins we all win if that the case when do we receive our share of the 7 crystal ball trophy. Sound pathetic to me. GO VOLS AND SCREW THE SEC :bad:

I just read that a UCONN fan is not going to win one of the 20 $100,000 brackets that the billion dollar challenge was having because he had correct Final Four but never submitted final game so it shows no National Champion. Ouch!!!!

I will always get enjoyment out of uk , bama and florida losing in all sports no matter the situation.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back