Am I the only one? ND/UCONN

secking

That is pulling like heck against Geno? I really don't like ND but can't stand Geno. Go Irish.

Reactions: 1 person
Achonwa is out! Excellent player but she injured her knee in the regional--unless she's made a miraculous recovery that I haven't heard about. Without her it will be tough for ND--but they are good. McGraw coaches circles around our lightweight group--it's a fact.

Achonwa is out! Excellent player but she injured her knee in the regional--unless she's made a miraculous recovery that I haven't heard about. Without her it will be tough for ND--but they are good. McGraw coaches circles around our lightweight group--it's a fact.

Well that sucks, any interest i had in watching any of the game just went out the window.

I couldn't care less. Won't watch it. The powers at be wanted this match up and they got it.

Doesn't matter to me who wins this thing. Good to see that someone was able to diss the Lady Vols in this thread. Never let a chance go by to diss "your own team and coaches".

Reactions: 3 people

So do about 10 other staffs. Luckily we're able to out-talent 5-6 of them.

Wow UCONN is going to have both men's and women's BB titles. I wonder if that's ever happened before.

031124.jpg

VN Store

Back