What has ky done...

KY fans will need to drink plenty of this when football season starts. I am a JD fan myself....

Opened all kinda of doors for me, most being in the back.

Lol - title needs to be altered or this could get messy.

Reactions: 1 person
Makers does a special edition Tennesse bottle with orange and white wax as well. Now it's not this nice, but I have one in my collection upstairs. From what I understand they only do the special wax for Tennessee and Kentucky...but you would think UL would have one as well.

Makers does a special edition Tennesse bottle with orange and white wax as well. Now it's not this nice, but I have one in my collection upstairs. From what I understand they only do the special wax for Tennessee and Kentucky...but you would think UL would have one as well.

After UL's championship last year they did this one:

Attachments

• 2013_MMBottle-c-300x300.jpg
    2013_MMBottle-c-300x300.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 188
So, the football coach's bottle is using a picture taken at a basketball game.

OK.

As for why they would do it, KY is probably choosing to be optimistic based on the first full recruiting class, instead of being pessimistic based on the first season's on-field results.
That sounds familiar.

Reactions: 1 person
I think they're sweet. Wish we could get a butch jones edition JD bottle.

Anyone got a picture of that UT maker's bottle that was mentioned?

And they made Tennessee and Kentucky stop The beer barrel because they thought it sounded bad? A little hypocritical there aren't you yUK!

I see that they even made a bottle for my high school (St. X; same school as Chris Burke).

VN Store

Back