Final Four Predictions

Florida is a much better team than UCONN, more importantly they are a team that doesn't ever rattle...Florida by 7. UK and Wisconsin is tougher, if both teams play their absolute best UK will win but that is more certain for Wisconsin than UK...if it's close down the stretch UK has shown they can execute, Wisconsin needs to be up a couple of possessions at the under 4 timeout. I think the loss of WCS will end this run for UK and Florida beats Wisconsin for their 3rd title.

And only a handful of Gator fans will realize this until they honor the team at the first game in the Swamp this year.

Florida is a much better team than UCONN, more importantly they are a team that doesn't ever rattle...Florida by 7. UK and Wisconsin is tougher, if both teams play their absolute best UK will win but that is more certain for Wisconsin than UK...if it's close down the stretch UK has shown they can execute, Wisconsin needs to be up a couple of possessions at the under 4 timeout. I think the loss of WCS will end this run for UK and Florida beats Wisconsin for their 3rd title.

And only a handful of Gator fans will realize this until they honor the team at the first game in the Swamp this year.

if that's the case, i'll be one of the handful

I think it will be FL- KY in the finals but what do I know, I had Mi ST winning it all in my bracket.

UK is making it so hard to pick against them right now. Wisconsin is tough, but it's insane the road UK has had to get where they are. I think they win another close one.

I'm taking Florida over UCONN.

In a Florida-UK championship, Florida has already shown they're the better team by beating UK 3 times in a season. But UK is playing on a whole different level right now.

As much as I hate to say it, I think the Cats win it all.

I'm really scared of Wisc. More than meeting UF again. They can shoot lights out and they are a sound fundamental team. It comes down to defense on both sides. Can they stop our inside game and can we stop their outside game.

UK > Wisconsin by 7 points.
UF > Uconn by 10 points.

Not gonna call the title game yet. Want to see these games first.

VN Store

Back