If UK faces UF...

If Florida and UK both make it to the championship, as of now who would win?

• Total voters

supersmo18

#1 Orange-Lister
If Florida and UK both make it to the Championship game, who do you think will win?

Florida's been playing solid all season long, and UK looks like they're finally playing the way they should have been all season long.

Aside from simply hating both teams, try to be as objective as possible--if they were to play the NCAA championship today, who would win it?

I think Florida, but would be close. 77-73

Unfortunately, have to agree. Florida wins b 5-7 if they play the Cats. If it's Wisconsin the Gators may have their hands full. Wisconsin and UConn were the only teams to beat the Gators.

FL would win. CBS would lose as this would not be much of a "national" interest game and ratings would suffer.

If Florida and UK both make it to the Championship game, who do you think will win?

Florida's been playing solid all season long, and UK looks like they're finally playing the way they should have been all season long.

Aside from simply hating both teams, try to be as objective as possible--if they were to play the NCAA championship today, who would win it?

I think Florida, but would be close. 77-73

I don't think that the higher ups will allow Florida & Ken Lucky to play each other for a championship.

* See NCCA referees and questionable calls at the end of close games*

One of those teams will be eliminated in the semi's by the referees. You must realize that the true northerners, Big 10 fans, etc. hate it when LSU vs. Alabama for the football national championship. So, with basketball supposedly being the sport that they are better than us in, then you know they will hate to see two S.E.C. teams in the National Championship in basketball too.

Reactions: 3 people
Florida would win. Wouldn't be as bad if Florida won though. Billy Donovan is a hell of a coach and I have respect for him.

Reactions: 1 person
Florida would win. Wouldn't be as bad if Florida won though. Billy Donovan is a hell of a coach and I have respect for him.

I agree with the last part.

If they meet it would be hard not to pick UK for me. They have found their game.

This florida team is somehow better than they appear. They certainly don't have the talent of kentucky--or even other teams--and yet they win. Kentucky is playing well now, and needless to say they've got a bunch of ballers.

I was really surprised UF beat us 3 times like they did. I knew they would beat us at UF, but not many teams beat UK twice outside of their home court.

UF is the best team left in this field overall. But they aren't the team that is playing the best. I say UK would win, and revenge would taste so sweet.

UK would have done it the hard way. To get to the final would require wins vs 9-KSU, 1-Wich St, 4-Louisville, 2-Michigan, and 2-Wisconsin. Florida faces 16-Albany, 9-Pitt, 4-UCLA, 11-Dayton, and 7-UCONN.

1-2-2-4-9 vs 4-7-9-11-16. Wow...

UF's experience vs UKs young talent. I say experience wins. If UK keeps this class in school, they'll be a force in '15!

If Kentucky and Florida is the championship game, what are all the sec haters gonna say!? Maybe next year they will give us more than two teams in and one team in the final four in

I would be pulling for UF to put about 150 points on uk.

Can you imagine the uproar from the country if its a SEC vs SEC Championship Game? Not sure how you could figure there would be a SEC-bias in that scenario, but I know you will hear them.

Florida next weekend:

I9iQjSh.gif

If UK is playing UF, I hope Iraq wins

Booooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I hope 99gator/lawgator/larry wright is in attendance (that is actually just one lonely dude)

VN Store

Back