is it ok

acd4476

to cheer for florida and kentucky in the tourney now that TN is out? I can't stand UConn because of Auriema and since I live in Michigan the fans up here are just awful

Reactions: 2 people
to cheer for florida and kentucky in the tourney now that TN is out? I can't stand UConn because of Auriema and since I live in Michigan the fans up here are just awful

I'm pulling for Florida. I hope Kentucky loses by 80.

Reactions: 13 people
I'd rather FL win than UK. That being said, I won't "root" for either.

FL is 100% legit this year. There's no easy way to accept that other than it being truth. They deserve the championship this year, IMO. Kentucky on the other hand.... They can go lick a wall socket.

Reactions: 3 people
Our competition being successful only hurts us.

Otherwise it's like trying to brag to Gator fans about how we beat them the years they won back-to-back titles.

F$%k the rest of the conference.

I'm still bitter about Friday. I don't want to be tormented by the fact that we could be in the final 4 should Michigan win. So I hope UK routs them. Plus I like UK better than Michigan anyway.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm pulling for Florida. I hope Kentucky loses by 80.

This. Billy Donovan is a class act caught in the pariah that is Florida athletics. Kentucky fans are almost as bad as Vandy when it comes to being arrogant. I'm just glad they suck at almost everything else.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll never pull for those teams.

You shouldn't need validation from a website to make your own choice however.

There's no way I could pull for Kentucky for one simple reason.

It would literally pain me for it to work out for that one Kentucky fan who got the 2014 national champions tattoo a month ago.

I won't root for Kentucky in basketball at all. They blow chunks in every other sport so they're irrelevant. I won't root for Florida in ANYTHING..they just blow chunks...I'm not an SEC homer, especially with Fla Ala & Vandy. Hope Wisconsin wins it all...Michigan if they beat ky today

There's two schools of thought on this...I happen to be an SEC fan AFTER being a UT fan....So I'll be pulling for both!!

I have a great deal of respect for Billy Donovan on and off the court and wouldn't mind seeing him win it all... that being said, Kentucky can bite me.

A few years back living in Nashville we went to a Ky/Vandy basketball game. I sat there disappointed knowing I didn't want either to win. Never returned to avoid being in that situation again.

I have to laugh at the so called EXPERTS! A few days to selection day, the so called experts were saying

"The S.E.C. will be lucky to have 3 teams in the tourney. They are not a very strong conference this year"

Well, Tennessee made it to the Sweet 16! Ken lucky might make it to the Elite 8 or further. Florida will likely make it to the Championship game.

No, we don't have strength in numbers in the tourney but the three teams we did have in the tourney played well.

I'm with you. I hate UConn more than any SEC team because of Auriema. I even cheer for the football team to lose. But outside that, I always cheer for the guy that hasn't done it lately and Wisconsin is that guy at this point.

VN Store

Back