How bad does UK beat Michigan?

Jonboy

I'm no fan of Kentucky, but I think they dominate Michigan from start to finish.

Michigan may make a late surge with their 3-pt shooting, but I just can't see this game being close.

Reactions: 1 person
They won't...Michigan will win the national championship, I thought last nights winner was going to win it all....so UM wins over Florida

Reactions: 1 person
UK should win IMO but honestly you can make a case both ways. If Michigan keeps shooting like they have in the tourney they will be tough for anyone to beat

We should dominate physically at each position, but Cauley stein being out does concern me. If they go at dakari and get him in foul trouble, there is reason for concern.

We should dominate physically at each position, but Cauley stein being out does concern me. If they go at dakari and get him in foul trouble, there is reason for concern.

If I'm you I'm elated that Cauley Stein is out. Not dependable and is sometimes a liability

How does UK beat them? Like a rented mule.

Rented-Mule.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
I have a bad feeling UK pulls out another single-digit victory, although I obviously won't be rooting for that

I have a bad feeling UK pulls out another single-digit victory, although I obviously won't be rooting for that

I kinda have the feeling that whichever team wins, wins by double digits. Mostly due to late fouls bumping up what would have been a single digit win.

I don't know why, but I have a gut feeling that these two teams aren't made to play close. One of them will maximize their strength and the other will not keep up.

Maybe I'm 100% wrong.

I love Michigan's spacing and movement on offense and they will knock down open looks all game long but that is not a good defensive team and I think it's very telling that Tennessee blocked 8 shots last night. I think Michigan struggles with Kentucky's length and athleticism and the Cats win a blowout, UK 76-57.

I think UK just might run over UM and UW.
I think Tennessee would have beaten UW.

Florida's winning this tournament, by the way. Unless MSU wins today I don't see anyone stopping them.

Here's my thing: if people are that bitter about the charge call Friday, they should have seen the Arizona charge call last night. Far, far worse.

VN Store

Back