Memphis....weird locker room.

volbreaker

That was weird. Coach P made it all about himself and immediately lost his guys. Frankly, that was strange to watch. I wish that they hadn't shown it.......except that I absolutely HATE Memphis. Ergo, I like them having to "hang their laundry" in front of the nation.

That was weird. Coach P made it all about himself and immediately lost his guys. Frankly, that was strange to watch. I wish that they hadn't shown it.......except that I absolutely HATE Memphis. Ergo, I like them having to "hang their laundry" in front of the nation.

Missed it, what happened?

mkkay? I wanna win. mkay? we can do this. k! I have been there as a player and waterboy, mkay? I, I mean you, I want you, I mean I really want you to feel it. No! k. I want..let's go!

Reactions: 2 people
Missed it, what happened?
P talked all about how, "he had been there as an assistant and wanted it for them." When he started about himself, the players immediately started picking at the callouses on their hands and stretching calves. I'm really at a loss how to explain it, but I know a "disconnect" when I see one.

Reactions: 2 people
I was thinking the exact same thing. At least Mercers coach gave a good speech that got the guys attention. That was just awkward.

Reactions: 1 person
These mods "moved" this thread and are, very strangely, deleting stuff. Ban me. I don't care. The Memphis locker room speech was freaking STRANGE. Now, the deleting of threads concerning it is even MORE weird.

Are you okay? A mod moved the thread to the appropriate forum for you since it's not Tennessee related.

These mods "moved" this thread and are, very strangely, deleting stuff. Ban me. I don't care. The Memphis locker room speech was freaking STRANGE. Now, the deleting of threads concerning it is even MORE weird.

It's all good man. Just bask in the afterglow bro. It's where it needs to be now. :good!:

I can't find this anywhere. I was hoping there was a video because everyone seems to be talking about it.

I don't remember the last time I saw one of these college basketball locker room pre-game speeches that I thought was good. The ones I remember from Coach Pearl made me wanna run through a brick wall.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back