K-State given technical before tip-off!

VOLlivin_inbama

One of K-state's players dunked during warm ups and was given a technical. So Kentucky was given 2 shots before tip-off! That has got to be the dumbest thing I've seen in a while!
1st, how can you get a technical foul before the game even starts??
2nd, how is dunking in warm ups a technical?!!!!

One of K-state's players dunked during warm ups and was given a technical. So Kentucky was given 2 shots before tip-off! That has got to be the dumbest thing I've seen in a while!

You can't touch the rim in warm ups. Been a rule for awhile.

Reactions: 2 people

Always has been but a dumb rule.

Reactions: 1 person
It's a HS rule also...I got hit with one trying to dunk during warm ups...didn't quite get it down...benches whole first quarter...Haha

Reactions: 1 person
I didn't know this was a rule on the college level. I knew about it on the high school level. Always thought it was dumb. Don't know why it exists.

Did you watch the Oklahoma St game?

Why do you never come to the football side of VN?

Oh yeah.....I almost forgot.

Lol

Actually, I do from time to time. And yeah, it's full of fans still thinking that it's 1998, who still talk about the Clint Stoerner Miracle, who hold Peyton in higher regard than Jesus Christ.

I'll even go so far to say that UT Football Fans = IU Basketball Fans.

Actually, I do from time to time. And yeah, it's full of fans still thinking that it's 1998, who still talk about the Clint Stoerner Miracle, who hold Peyton in higher regard than Jesus Christ.

I'll even go so far to say that UT Football Fans = UK Basketball Fans.

Fyp

On enthusiasm for the team, yes. But we're talking a little different here. UT football fans are annoying because they win and ***** about how they used to be great. They feel like everyone in the world is the reason for their downfall.

On enthusiasm for the team, yes. But we're talking a little different here. UT football fans are annoying because they win and ***** about how they used to be great. They feel like everyone in the world is the reason for their downfall.

If you consider 5-7 winning.

Just like every UK fan blaming a ref for a basketball loss

VN Store

Back