The d*** : I just lost a billion dollar thread

orangeblooded2

**Temple of Truth**
Anyone who entered the Billion Dollar Bracket Contest and just lost it can complain here.

Let me start.

D*** I just lost a Billion Dollars and I can thank Dayton or Harvard

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah me too. Almost took Harvard but had not watched them once this yr and couldn't pull the trigger. And i had watched cinci and thought they would be too athletic for Harvard. Uhhhh not so much.

Lost 1 so far and switched my pick to OS a hour before tip off.:banghead2:if that's the only 1 I will miss be really pissed Billion Dollars pissed.:)

Still in it as of 7:18 et. UCONN vs. St Joes has the potential to break me it looks like.

Screw Harvard...

I Also, have our beloved Vols beating Duke and going to the elite eight!

I lost it on Colorado and osu, I actually had harvard winning in both my brackets, the billion dollar one and my espn bracket.

Yeah, but I'm 7/8 at the moment and ahead in every one of the games that are playing. Looking for that 100K

Would be perfect right now if not for an amazing choke job by NC State. Still, I will take 13-1 with my 2 teams playing right now both leading. Because I know soon enough, it will eventually all go to sh*t as it tends to most years.

I went 11/16 today
have 14 of the sweet 16 left
and still have all the elite 8 left

Checked the ole Bracket this morning. 12\16. Possibly the only day of my life experiencing what it is to feel like old Warren Buffet. Losing a $1,000,000,000.00 and $100,000.00 in the same day. Now if I could just experience the flipside of this I would be a happy billionaire!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D***.

VN Store

Back