Pearl and Craft Ohio State

stllvf

StlLVF Saw first game in 1976
Was not Craft the player who had his picture taken at Pearl's home which lead to the big mis-take. And that picture got into the hands of the NCAA.

Pearl on ESPN commenting on the defeat of Ohio State by Dayton made a passing statement about Craft that I believe had a personal context. Of course making $2 million a year it was soft but I felt just a little edge

not trying to reopen wounds or start anything just intended as an observation.

Was not Craft the player who had his picture taken at Pearl's home which lead to the big mis-take. And that picture got into the hands of the NCAA.

Pearl on ESPN commenting on the defeat of Ohio State by Dayton made a passing statement about Craft that I believe had a personal context. Of course making $2 million a year it was soft but I felt just a little edge

Yes Craft was the player. Missed the segment. What did Pearl say?

Out on the $billion bracket on the first day. But since I know I would have never picked it all the way right, I'm enjoying me some laughing at Aaron Craft!

Reactions: 1 person

Expect it to get merged with the Dayton thread in the other forum.

The last 2-3 threads about it were.

Good to see THE Ohio St University sent packing by little brother. As for Pearl, he is now the enemy and I want us to wax his ***.

Reactions: 3 people

What did Pearl say?

It was a bitter sweet few days for me .. First we see Pearl to Auburn then ... We see Craft the man who brought pearl down get an unexpected first round exit for the tourny .. Bitter sweet !!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back