NCAA Tournament Second Round Thread Thursday Edition

govols120

15-0
Wasn't sure if I should make individual threads or just push them all into this one, so...here we are, I guess?

I have Ohio/Wisconsin/Pitt/Harvard in the early games.

Last edited:
The issue here is I have Ohio in the Sweet 16 because they seem like the most reliable team out of that quadrant (Syracuse has been awful as of late, I'm not picking WMU, and Dayton is Dayton), but from a fan perspective I'm all for the Dayton mini-upset

I am learning that Rafferty really like Aaron Craft ....what is it with announcers kissing Ohio states ass in football and hoops.

Ohio State just does not look prepared right now.

Ohio State just does not look prepared right now.

I think they'll win (Dayton can't shoot 52% against Ohio for long), but this is how they've played all year. Low-scoring slogs in which they hope to win entirely based on defensive performance.

I think they'll win (Dayton can't shoot 52% against Ohio for long), but this is how they've played all year. Low-scoring slogs in which they hope to win entirely based on defensive performance.

Ohio really doesn't have anyone to consistently score the ball.

American has really shut down Wisconsin's offense right now.

My company erected 8 jumbo screens around our cafeteria for the tournament. The kegs open at 4:30 :rock2:

Reactions: 1 person
Don't think the upset actually happens, but I loved American's chances going into today. It's utterly ridiculous how similar both teams are.

Y30VdRX.png

That's pretty ****ing sweet.

Golf how ya been?

I guess they know people will be unproductive anyway, so they're embracing it. Can't complain. Except people scheduled meetings during OSU's halftime, so I got to run. :hi:

American really attacking Wisky on D.

Drive and kick game is working

Wasn't sure if I should make individual threads or just push them all into this one, so...here we are, I guess?

I have Ohio/Wisconsin/Pitt/Harvard in the early games.

Generally people (or like 1-2 posters) make individual threads for noteworthy games in the tournament as they come up.

Possibly a bit easier if a lot starts happening at once. And that whole channel listed thing if someone has trouble finding the game.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back