Auburn hires Bruce Pearl

Not surprising. I think this got mentioned last week during the SEC tournament. They've got a new arena and are trying to fill seats. Bottom line, Bruce is a builder and a darn good coach. I'd sure hate to see him stay in the SEC and come back to haunt us. Then again, it's the firing season...other coaching positions across the country are opening up.

Reactions: 1 person
He's gonna get a job... and it's looking highly likely that it might be in the SEC. I think I'll throw up if he comes to TBA next year wearing Bama or Auburn colors.

Please no! If we cant have him then I hope he goes outside the SEC so we dont have to witness him coming to TBA and beating our a## on a consistent basis.

IMO, Auburn is where we want him to go. Because they suck at basketball and if things dont work out with Zo, we can easily snatch him up from AU

Reactions: 1 person
This has been mentioned on the radio, but the NCAA lead investigator into Pearl's case is now a compliance officer at Auburn. It is thought that he could argue strongly and properly know how to "show cause."

Conspiracy BS if you ask me - That I'm sure the NCAA will be ok with.

IMO, Auburn is where we want him to go. Because they suck at basketball and if things dont work out with Zo, we can easily snatch him up from AU

That's definitely one way to look at it. Auburn is a terrible basketball school. I'm not even sure Coach K could get them to care about it down there.

No...just...no. :stop:
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back