The wise guy picks

lawgator1

In every tournament or contest, particularly where wagering is a big factor, there's wise guy picks. Kentucky Derby, wise guy pick and the odds go down. Same here.

Mich State is the wise guy pick to win it all. You guys are a wise guy pick to get to round of 32.

Reactions: 1 person
hqdefault.jpg

Wise guy pick is Louisville, or at least Pitino and De Niro pistol-whipping Calipari into a bloodied unconsciousness.

Reactions: 1 person
In every tournament or contest, particularly where wagering is a big factor, there's wise guy picks. Kentucky Derby, wise guy pick and the odds go down. Same here.

Mich State is the wise guy pick to win it all. You guys are a wise guy pick to get to round of 32.

because Izzo is Italian ?

MSU was at full strength for a few games pre-BTT and they were still really forgettable. Blew a late lead at Ohio State, struggled with a mid-freefall Iowa team (pulled away late, IIRC), lost at home to Illinois (who was really, really bad). In the wins over Wisconsin/Michigan, they shot 53%. Mediocre defensive opponents or not, they aren't averaging 53% from the field in the NCAAT.

I'm disappointed that I filled out a bracket right after the show, and all the expert sneaky picks are the same as mine.

Its amazing how many people have Mich st, Louisville, Florida, and arizona

VN Store

Back