Marshall Henderson is a punk, wannabe thug

OrngeJuiceJones

Did anyone see the video of Rick Ray, Mississippi State coach yelling F$%@ you to him, and Marshall strutting away like he thinks hes a bad ass?! A lot of media asking the question today if Rick should have to apologize to Marshall, Hell no! Dan Le Batard is even going as far as to saying thanks to Rick. I hate this guy, and personally I hope someone takes him out. What a classless piece of trash. Tennessee, we may not make the tourney, but please destroy him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Did anyone see the video of Rick Ray, Mississippi State coach yelling F$%@ you to him, and Marshall trying to strut like a bad ass?! I hate this guy, and personally I hope someone takes him out. What a classless piece of trash. Tennessee, we may not make the tourney, but please destroy him.

You should post the video

Reactions: 1 person
Did anyone see the video of Rick Ray, Mississippi State coach yelling F$%@ you to him, and Marshall strutting away like he thinks hes a bad ass?! I hate this guy, and personally I hope someone takes him out. What a classless piece of trash. Tennessee, we may not make the tourney, but please destroy him.

I hope Marshall reads this and kicks your wannabe tough guy teeth in.

Reactions: 6 people
Did anyone see the video of Rick Ray, Mississippi State coach yelling F$%@ you to him, and Marshall strutting away like he thinks hes a bad ass?! A lot of media asking the question today if Rick should have to apologize to Marshall, Hell no! Dan Le Batard is even going as far as to saying thanks to Rick. I hate this guy, and personally I hope someone takes him out. What a classless piece of trash. Tennessee, we may not make the tourney, but please destroy him.

Link?

I would take him at UT in a heartbeat. Can you imagine having someone actually hitting a shot from the outside? Don't think his personality and Counzo's would mesh.

Wouldn't surprise me either, and wouldn't bother me if he wasn't always flipping off crowds, giving throat slash gestures, acting like an idiot on the court, getting arrested everywhere he goes for drugs...

Reactions: 2 people
Wouldn't surprise me either, and wouldn't bother me if he wasn't always flipping off crowds, giving throat slash gestures, acting like an idiot on the court, getting arrested everywhere he goes for drugs...

Almost as bad as when they desegregated college football, IMO.

VN Store

Back