Who Will Play in the BCS National Championship Game?

Which two teams will play in the BCS Championship game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Ron Mexico

Bring back the orange helmets!
In your opinion, who will play in the Championship game in January? I'm thinking Alabama and Oregon. I think Stanford and Florida St. may make a run. I also believe Alabama will lose a game before the season is over.

After a while, a poll will be added.

I think Florida State and Oregon may squeek in based on being undefeated and being higher than OSU. I'm ok with that. I'd rather Bama lose to a SEC team and not get invited to a NC than to see them lose in a NC. I'm not pro SEC but heaven help us with what all press we'd have to hear if an SEC team lost the big one.

Alabama Oregon, as prognosticated by most on day 1.

Alabama is clicking and only Aubie stands in their way. Saban gets it done. And who is going to beat Oregon?

FSU will lose two from here. That is who they are. tOSU even if undefeated cannot hold a candle Alabama's SOS and Oregon looks way better on the eye test.

Reactions: 1 person
I think Tennessee makes a run

On a serious note, Bama and Oregon

Alabama is a safe bet.

The question is will it be FSU, Oregon, or a perfect Ohio State or a perfect Baylor? It's just no fun not thinking about dark horses. Baylor has the meat of the schedule left and Ohio State really plays nobodies. So we will see.

Reactions: 1 person
FSU will lose some key players once mid term grades are announced - happens every season it seems

Alabama is a safe bet.

The question is will it be FSU, Oregon, or a perfect Ohio State or a perfect Baylor? It's just no fun not thinking about dark horses. Baylor has the meat of the schedule left and Ohio State really plays nobodies. So we will see.

OSU always plays nobodies - with Kiffin gone from USC --- OSU has returned to my most hated and root to lose, non SEC team

Not the best 2 teams but the last 2 left standing without a loss.
OSU vs Oregon

Oregon should over take FSU with wins over Stanford and UCLA. FSU plays virtually no one in the second half of their schedule, whereas every team left for Oregon is above .500. I suspect that Oregon makes it and they'll be up against Bama (unless they drop to LSU or Auburn). Early prediction for that matchup for me is an Oregon win, Bama struggled against a&m and Mariotta is on another level this season than Manziel.

Reactions: 2 people
Alabama will slip up.

Ohio State will get in undefeated especially after last year. Oregon looks unstoppable.

VN Store

Back