Lattimore to San Fransisco

I think San Fran got a steal with Lattimore. I think he will prove to a lot of people they should have drafted him. Good luck to Lattimore.

Hope the guy's knee holds up. Has potential to be a superstar

I'm really happy for the guy. He's a class act and an amazing talent.

Happy for him. Great player, and people say he's an even better human being.

As a SCAR fan, what were people's feelings on Lattimore as far as thinking he would come back next year or not?

Personally I thought he would come back to prove to people his knee was fine.

As a SCAR fan, what were people's feelings on Lattimore as far as thinking he would come back next year or not?

I had heard that he at first said he would return to SCe but decided pretty quickly to declare for the draft. Can't say that I blame him.

I had heard that he at first said he would return to SCe but decided pretty quickly to declare for the draft. Can't say that I blame him.

Yeah I understand completely why he left. Has to make the money while he can. I just thought he might come back to college to prove his knee was fine. By the look of the draft this year it may not have improved his draft position.

Some (selfishly) hoped he would return, and he originally told CSS he would stay four years, but CSS told him to go get paid. He gave two knees to the University of South Carolina, after all.

Some (selfishly) hoped he would return, and he originally told CSS he would stay four years, but CSS told him to go get paid. He gave two knees to the University of South Carolina, after all.

Again can't blame the guy at all for heading to the NFL and trying to make as much money as possible.

Thanks for the response.

If Spurrier said that, and I'm not doubting you, I may have to change my thoughts on ole Darth Visor. That was a great unselfish move on his part. Insert clapping icons here.

If Spurrier said that, and I'm not doubting you, I may have to change my thoughts on ole Darth Visor. That was a great unselfish move on his part. Insert clapping icons here.

Spurrier does that with any player that he believes is NFL-ready. He's already said multiple times that he's going to shake Clowney's hand after the last game of the 2013 season and tell him to go get paid.

I'll see if I can find exactly what he said regarding ML.

SF fans are very happy to get Lattimore. Gore will be the perfect mentor with his past history of knee injuries coming out of college as well.

The 9ers have had a very good draft.

Good call. Best of luck to him.

VN Store

Back