2130 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Dan Quinn. within the forum Around the NCAA. returns to Seattle as the new defensive coordinator, the same day Gus Bradley was named the Jaguars head coach. Quinn ...

Go Back   VolNation > Tennessee Vols Forums > Around the NCAA

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2013, 05:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heart. Leader. VFL.

Dan Quinn

returns to Seattle as the new defensive coordinator, the same day Gus Bradley was named the Jaguars head coach.

Quinn coached for two years with the Seahawks, hired in 2009 by Jim Mora and named defensive line coach and associate head coach. He was one of two assistants retained by Pete Carroll. Quinn spent a year working on Carroll’s staff, but left in early 2011 to become the defensive coordinator at University of Florida.

Quinn has been an assistant with the Jets, Dolphins and in San Francisco while Mora was the defensive coordinator.

Seahawks.com Blog | Dan Quinn named defensive coordinator
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-17-2013, 05:49 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero-sum View Post
returns to Seattle as the new defensive coordinator, the same day Gus Bradley was named the Jaguars head coach.

Quinn coached for two years with the Seahawks, hired in 2009 by Jim Mora and named defensive line coach and associate head coach. He was one of two assistants retained by Pete Carroll. Quinn spent a year working on Carroll’s staff, but left in early 2011 to become the defensive coordinator at University of Florida.

Quinn has been an assistant with the Jets, Dolphins and in San Francisco while Mora was the defensive coordinator.

Seahawks.com Blog | Dan Quinn named defensive coordinator
Yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-17-2013, 06:16 PM   #3 (permalink)

From a florida dude....they so mad!

Jacoby Brissett - I don't really have a lot of nice things to say about him. He always had a bad attitude and bad body language. I'm glad he's gone, the longer he stayed the worse it was for everyone. He was the dividing factor on the team. He made things more divisive than they needed to be. He talks crap about our starting quarterback, especially to the receivers and tried to turn people against him. He has a strong arm but he is not very football bright. He'll end up at a good, but not great program. The coaches gave Jacoby every opportunity to take the job and he wasn't able to do it. He can't complain about not getting a fair shot, in the spring and fall camp it seemed like he got more reps with the first team than Jeff, but Jeff just did better with the second team offense going against the 1st team defense than he did with the 1st team offense going against the 2nd team defense. They gave him every opportunity to win that job and he just couldn't.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-17-2013, 06:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Señor Member

Yessssssssssssssssssssss
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-17-2013, 08:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Ano ba!

I'm glad because he's away from Florida and to my Seahawks.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-20-2013, 03:40 PM   #6 (permalink)

new DL coach

Florida will hire South Carolina assistant Brad Lawing
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-20-2013, 04:11 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG BOI 23 View Post
Dang. I thought for sure they would add Derek Dooley to the Florida staff. I lost that bet.
Reply With Quote TOP