USC has altercation amongst players in locker room after Sun Bowl

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Fight on! Dozen or so Trojans involved in post-bowl altercation | CollegeFootballTalk

I really hope this *ss falls flat on his face. Not only because of how he left the program, and tried to steal our commits, but because of the person he is, overall.

Go Vols!!

UT vs Usc bowl game end of 2013 would thrill me to death!!

Edit: My bad OP. I'm back quiet.

:hi:

Na, that's cool man. Different article on a similar event is appreciated. And couldn't agree more on meeting USC in a bowl to end the season.

Reactions: 1 person
It was only a matter of time for this team to implode. Started out #1 in the nation & somehow lose 6 games with all these 4 & 5 star players are in question. Defense fell apart for his daddy so bad that Kiffin was going to fire him at the end of the season. Don't quite understand how a team with all that talent lose 6 games unless losing QB Barkley made the difference. But, with the way he does things, I'd be surprised if he last another year & then it's off to the NFL just like Pete Carroll. But really, the way he left TN football in the middle of night, I care nothing for the man....he's made his millions on lies & deceit & I'm sure karma comes back around sooner than later.

Last edited:
But, with the way he does things, I'd be surprised if he last another year & then it's off to the NFL just like Pete Carroll.

Off to the NFL? In what capacity and for which owner? At least PC was successful, although not abiding by NCAA rules (although he escaped the NCAA's grasp), whereas Kiffin wasn't successful in the NFL previously, and has a very mixed career in college.

Again, I'll be happy when he's fired so that we can stop talking about him here.

What? In the 'Around the NCAA forum'? And here I thought this was the kind of topics that were discussed in here.

Damn! I screwed up again!

Attachments

• Kicking%2BRocks%2BLogo%2BV.2.jpg
    Kicking%2BRocks%2BLogo%2BV.2.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1
I wish he had rebuilt our roster the last three years and we could fire him for performance. USC will be loaded coming out of the sanctions.

What? In the 'Around the NCAA forum'? And here I thought this was the kind of topics that were discussed in here.

Damn! I screwed up again!

I mean the obsession this place has with him. Like an ex-girlfriend that just won't move on.

I mean the obsession this place has with him. Like an ex-girlfriend that just won't move on.

Don't think anyone is obsessed. Lane train just keeps making headlines for all of the wrong reasons. Blame the press for writing stories about him. Most of the fans I know are glad he is gone. While he can obviously recruit, he is looking like a questionable on the field coach at best.

Truth is, a lot of our demise was due to the lost class that he recruited and the way he left 3 weeks before NSD. If we were to put together an 8-4 season and go to a bowl game this year, I'd bet very few Vol fans would even care what's going on with Kiffin. Haden's about to make him walk the plank, and his 15 minutes will be up.

Still would like to have a solid season and see USC in a bowl game this year.

Don't think anyone is obsessed. Lane train just keeps making headlines for all of the wrong reasons. Blame the press for writing stories about him. Most of the fans I know are glad he is gone. While he can obviously recruit, he is looking like a questionable on the field coach at best.

Truth is, a lot of our demise was due to the lost class that he recruited and the way he left 3 weeks before NSD. If we were to put together an 8-4 season and go to a bowl game this year, I'd bet very few Vol fans would even care what's going on with Kiffin. Haden's about to make him walk the plank, and his 15 minutes will be up.

Still would like to have a solid season and see USC in a bowl game this year.

Not all but some definitely can't go 1 day without bringing him up. And I don't mean when he's in the news. Usually the ones that still don't know how to spell his name.

VN Store

Back