2971 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Is Saban putting his staff on missions to destroy other programs? Page 2. within the forum Around the NCAA. Originally Posted by RoaminVol I been thinking and I know this may sound stupid but it makes sense. It seems ...

Go Back   VolNation > Tennessee Vols Forums > Around the NCAA

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2013, 10:24 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaminVol View Post
I been thinking and I know this may sound stupid but it makes sense. It seems like Saban is putting people that have worked with him on Missions to destroy other programs so he can become king of football.

Remember when Saban said that Derek Dooley "is doing a good job at UT." What do you think he means?!?!? He doing a good job at destroying our program so that Alabama can run over every college football team in America!!!!

Take a look at Derek Dooley, Sal Sunseri, Mike Haywood, Jim McElwain, Pat Shurmur, Jason Garrett, Scott Linehan, Mike Mularkey, Josh McDaniels, and Bobby Williams. They have all destroyed programs. Programs need to stop hiring guys that have anything to do with Nick Saban. He has to be paying guys to destroy programs. This is unbelievable I think Alabama should be investigated by the NCAA.

Saban is running a Monopoly guys!!!! A MONOPOLY!!!!!
Let's just stop right there buddy....
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-11-2013, 11:23 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamawriter View Post
Why would that get under your skin? Do you agree that Bama is the odds-on favorite to win the NC next year?
I find it funny also ur two bi weeks next year, are before the ATM game and another one before the lsu game.......and You guys don't play Florida,Georgia or SC.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-11-2013, 11:28 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vol4life25 View Post
I find it funny also ur two bi weeks next year, are before the ATM game and another one before the lsu game.......and You guys don't play Florida,Georgia or SC.
LSU has the same byes. A&M has a bye before LSU, and plays Sam Houston State before us.

I think it's pretty clear that each of those teams is most scared of the other two.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-11-2013, 11:29 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Why would that get under your skin? Do you agree that Bama is the odds-on favorite to win the NC next year?
I understand why you would comment on my previous post being there is nothing to do with the University of Tennessee in your profile. Enjoy it while it lasts my friend. As for why that gets under my skin is because im a VFL, and the majority of us are sick of hearing about Alabama. Have a good day.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-11-2013, 11:32 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickerhead View Post
As for why that gets under my skin is because im a VFL, and the majority of us are sick of hearing about Alabama.
So you're sick of Alabama being good, or sick of people whose job it is to discuss college football talking about Alabama being good?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-11-2013, 11:56 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
So you're sick of Alabama being good, or sick of people whose job it is to discuss college football talking about Alabama being good?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-11-2013, 03:42 PM   #22 (permalink)
Resistance is Futile

Quote:
The thing that gets under my skin is that all the sports channels and radio stations and everyone else have already got Bama playing in the BCS game already next year. This may very well be the case but lets remember something. Excuse me for bringing nascar in the picture but remember when Jeff Gordon was winning everything on Sundays. That didn't last forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I'm just saying.Bama
Jeff Gordon's domination ended when his head coach (Evernham) left to start his own team. Bama will continue
to dominate as long as Saban is around.
Posted via VolNation Mobile
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-11-2013, 03:46 PM   #23 (permalink)
revolUTion in the air!

Quote:
I been thinking and I know this may sound stupid but it makes sense. It seems like Saban is putting people that have worked with him on Missions to destroy other programs so he can become king of football.

Remember when Saban said that Derek Dooley "is doing a good job at UT." What do you think he means?!?!? He doing a good job at destroying our program so that Alabama can run over every college football team in America!!!!

Take a look at Derek Dooley, Sal Sunseri, Mike Haywood, Jim McElwain, Pat Shurmur, Jason Garrett, Scott Linehan, Mike Mularkey, Josh McDaniels, and Bobby Williams. They have all destroyed programs. Programs need to stop hiring guys that have anything to do with Nick Saban. He has to be paying guys to destroy programs. This is unbelievable I think Alabama should be investigated by the NCAA.

Don't forget that Obama is a Russian spy, AIDS was invented to get rid of blacks, and most important of all.... always remember to wear your tinfoil hat
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-11-2013, 03:46 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:

http://www.volnation.com/forum/attac...1&d=1357937136
Attached Images
File Type: jpg media_preview.jpg (35.9 KB, 3 views)
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-11-2013, 04:00 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyBloodRunnethOrange View Post
Jeff Gordon's domination ended when his head coach (Evernham) left to start his own team. Bama will continue
to dominate as long as Saban is around.
Posted via VolNation Mobile
Yeah, you are correct. I guess i'm just having manopause not menopause today. I guess it's my fault that UT football is my passion. I'm gonna have to go get me a beer out of the fridge. I think Bamawriter is working out of the same damn office as our own VN crew. If he is not someone tell him that Vandy has got a site he can go to. Dammit everybody SMILE!!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2013, 02:28 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyyrs View Post
You do know Alabama was beating us when Fulmer was here. It didn't just start when Dooley took over.
You do know Fulmer was 11-5 vs Bama, don't you?
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2013, 02:31 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
The thing that gets under my skin is that all the sports channels and radio stations and everyone else have already got Bama playing in the BCS game already next year. This may very well be the case but lets remember something. Excuse me for bringing nascar in the picture but remember when Jeff Gordon was winning everything on Sundays. That didn't last forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I'm just saying.Bama
And Don't forget, Alabama has backed into the last two national title games. They've only gotten there because someone else got upset at the wrong time
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP