All Florida fans are racist

Yea it's bad. No sugar coating it. The story's not funny but some of those pictures are.

actually, I have that 1910 postcard and the 1960s alligator with the black boy pencil in its mouth (says New Orleans on it) -- I used to collect that stuff for awhile (before ebay) I have sold some of it but still have PC and several figures and glasses. I wouldnt call any of it racist, since there are African American collectors of the stuff ---

actually, I have that 1910 postcard and the 1960s alligator with the black boy pencil in its mouth (says New Orleans on it) -- I used to collect that stuff for awhile (before ebay) I have sold some of it but still have PC and several figures and glasses. I wouldnt call any of it racist, since there are African American collectors of the stuff ---

Wait, so if African American's collect it that means it isn't racist?

fla is a full of big/decent sized cities

all 3 of those states not so much alot of nothing out there where inbreds like to breed especially wv i cant think of 1 city besides morgantown :crazy:

That narrow mindedness is the reason you hate black babies. Stop feeding the gators black babies. It's inhumane.

fla is a full of big/decent sized cities

all 3 of those states not so much alot of nothing out there where inbreds like to breed especially wv i cant think of 1 city besides morgantown :crazy:

Florida is full of ass-backwards swamp trash and rednecks in the interior, apparently including yourself.

Have a look at places like Jacksonville and Tallahassee and get back to me.

The others are filled with retirees, with one semi-decent city in Miami.

Florida is full of ass-backwards swamp trash and rednecks in the interior, apparently including yourself.

Have a look at places like Jacksonville and Tallahassee and get back to me.

The others are filled with retirees, with one semi-decent city in Miami.
i could say the same about knoxville, nashville, or memphis couldnt i?

ive been to memphis that place really does suck

Reactions: 1 person
i could say the same about knoxville, nashville, or memphis couldnt i?

ive been to memphis that place really does suck

Actually, you couldn't.

Florida is it's own nasty monster, attracting all of the trashiest from the entire region. It's the New Jersey of the south, as in it's a shameful and embarrassing state.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back