The New Anti-Alabama Shirt

TrueOrange

From LSU

LSU-shirt.jpg

Last edited:
LSU's latest anti-Alabama t-shirt references Sandusky case | al.com

The LSU-Alabama rivalry has taken plenty of unpleasant turns in recent years and the latest comes in the form of an anti-Crimson Tide t-shirt made by an LSU fan that references the Jerry Sandusky child molestation case.

The t-shirt, first posted on Gamedayr.com, makes light of the Sandusky case by proclaiming "I'd rather take a shower at Penn State then support Alabama" (the word "then" is incorrectly used on the t-shirt) alongside an LSU logo with "Geaux Tigers" written beneath it.

Do you think the t-shirt is fair game between two heated rivals or is it a case of stepping over the line on a sensitive issue? Let us know in the comments below.

LSU Shirt is Wrong On Multiple Levels (Photos) - Gamedayr : Gamedayr

Wow, where to begin with this one. Too soon? Did someone really print this shirt?

Either the person who made this shirt used incorrect grammar (should be “than” not “then”), or they would like to take a shower at Penn State and then root for Alabama.

LSU’s latest anti-Alabama T-shirt features an unfortunate grammar fail

Whichever LSU fans created this anti-Alabama T-shirt succeeded in making it funny on multiple levels.

The crude but clever punchline might elicit a chuckle. So too will the blatant grammatical error.

It's probably a safe bet more Tigers fans would wear this shirt on Nov. 3 had its creators not mixed up "then" and "than" in an inopportune spot in the sentence.

Fortunately, LSU supporters have plenty of other Crimson Tide-hating options, from a simple "Beat Bama" T-shirt to one that features a U.S. map missing the state of Alabama with a message underneath that reads "Imagine a world without Alabama."

Of course, Alabama fans will be quick to point out they'd have the last laugh regardless of what shirts LSU fans wear as a result of the Tide's 21-0 victory in last year's national championship game.

There's no T-shirt in the world better than bragging rights. LSU will have to wait until Nov. 3 to try to get that back.

Last edited:
I laughed more at the improper grammar than anything. But it's still not the worst Penn state thing i've seen recently.

Reactions: 3 people
Yep. The grammatical error is the only thing funny about that shirt.

So they want to take a shower at penn state then be an alabama fan? That's weird.

....it's in bad taste.

I'm not sure if LSU as a fanbase, will ever get over having thier own teabagged by a bammer.

Who ever thought that ideal up and designed the shirt should be taken out in the woods and shot.

All three of those schools can go where the sun don't shine as far as I am concerned.

VN Store

Back