Originally Posted by Billy Antrim
Kiffhole was not a VFL, IMO.
Reasons to dis like Kiffin.
(1) Ran his mouth and embarrassed the U. T.
(2) Played freshmen, rather than upper classmen even
when upper classmen were better.
(3) Treated U.T. as a stepping stone job.
(4) Attempted to get our E.E. players to go to USC.
(5) We were embarrassed at Ole Miss by one Ole Miss player, who rushed for over 200 yards.
Reasons to like Kiffin.
(1) He was honest in telling Hamilton that he would leave U.T. if USC job was open and offered to him. Hamilton knew this from the first day Kiffin walked on camput.
(2) He was smart enough to not sign the q.b.
that now plays for Clemson.
(3) He was smart enough to recruit Bray.
(4) Him being a jerk lead to Jackson transferring to
(4) Would still be at U.T., had USC job not opened up.