Rick Stansbury Learns A New Word

McCat

Rent free in your head
STFU

Stansbury on Beckham: The back story | Kyle Tucker – UK Beat

“I saw his stats the other day in SEC play,” Stansbury said. “Did he make one or attempt one shot? He’s getting a pretty good ride right now. He’s seeing some pretty good basketball. He’s getting a front-row ticket every night. Yes, sir.”

Boom. The Internet exploded. UK fans went bonkers. Beckham fired back on Twitter – saying Stansbury just wanted to be coaching where he was playing – before quickly taking the post down.

I hope Twany gets in the game tonight (doubtful) and drops a few 3s on Stansbury (more doubtful).
But if he did, he could look at Stansbury and say, "Tweet me," a/la Demarcus Cousins a few years back. ;)

This story would make more sense if I knew who Rick Stansbury was.

Head Basketball Coach at Mississippi State University.

Twany was on scholarship at MSU but left there to walk on at UK.

I'm surprised. You would have thought a walk-on at UK would get a lot playing time.

If I were Cal I'd put him in the second I got a chance (Up by a good amount or last seconds of the half etc) and let him do something. As a coach, you want to see how kids react to things like that. No matter what level of play they have.

STFU

Stansbury on Beckham: The back story | Kyle Tucker – UK Beat

“I saw his stats the other day in SEC play,” Stansbury said. “Did he make one or attempt one shot? He’s getting a pretty good ride right now. He’s seeing some pretty good basketball. He’s getting a front-row ticket every night. Yes, sir.”

Boom. The Internet exploded. UK fans went bonkers. Beckham fired back on Twitter – saying Stansbury just wanted to be coaching where he was playing – before quickly taking the post down.

While I think Stansbury is a raging tool, he is pretty accurate in his assessment. If i were beckham, i would have transfered also.

VN Store

Back