WVU (twitter)

TrueOrange

Some buzz on twitter about west virginia prepping for some announcement this sunday regarding its program

not much more than that though; just making a note of it

If the SEC accepts them they might as well kick Vandy out and stop holding onto them for academic purposes only.

Seriously, a dead rat could get into WVU.

They, along with Cincy and L'ville, will be announcing their exit from the Big East.

Big12 has offer on the table.

That is the rumor. All the uneducated WVians think its to announce they're going to the SEC though. But they all thought that was going to be announced at LSU kickoff as well. Lawl.

They, along with Cincy and L'ville, will be announcing their exit from the Big East.

Big12 has offer on the table.

That is the rumor. All the uneducated WVians think its to announce they're going to the SEC though. But they all thought that was going to be announced at LSU kickoff as well. Lawl.

This.

Some good ones:

Pretty sure we'll all know more about WVU's future before we take the field against Bowling Green on Saturday. #wvu

Because you heard the same news about WVU to the WAC? Oliver is gonna be PISSED I let that out.

97.3 ESPN radio saying it was 10-2 vote for WVU to SEC. Vandy and South Carolina voted against WVU #wvu

They're talking so much shet on the SEC on their scout board. Pretty hilarious. How they're going to own the SEC East. And "Florida and Tennessee don't stand a chance up here in November"

They're talking so much shet on the SEC on their scout board. Pretty hilarious. How they're going to own the SEC East. And "Florida and Tennessee don't stand a chance up here in November"

i like they think there was some secret, spur of the moment vote that NO ONE in the SEC heard anything about

Wait, so WVU to SEC is legit?

I hope not. I'm pretty sure it is just a bunch of retards who keep feeding each other the same bull and believing it. It's humorous to watch, but it would make me sick if they ended up in our league.

And "Florida and Tennessee don't stand a chance up here in November"

Obviously the Tennessee part is dumb, since we play in Lexington in November every other year.

However, I'd love to see Florida play in blowing snow, given that year in and year out they have one of the most fair weather schedules in America.

I guess they think Tennessee is some tropical location or something in the winter :eek:lol:

VN Store

Back