Will Muschamp blasts NCAA for suspending DE Sharrif Floyd

Merge.

And if he took illegal benefits, he's in trouble. Plain and simple. Not saying he did. But having a tough childhood doesn't excuse that.

He missed a grand total of zero games that mattered. So he, being the tough, determined guy that he is, should be okay.

Again, I don't know the details of the money taken. Seems like a good kid, though.

How does a guy who admits what he did wrong get more games than the Miami guys who were wined and dined (and strippered) and needed a snitch to out them? I think the NCAA is a bunch of morons, but that's just my opinion

Respect for Will for sticking up for his boy. All I can say is WOW, I did not know anything about this kid besides being a highly recruited kid. What a story, a little emotional too man. I am a HUGE Shariff Floyd fan now and I wish him nothing but success at UF.

Will needs to be careful with the NCAA boys. They don't like it when you disagree with them, especially when a coach does it publicly. The NCAA rules are garbage, no common sense whatsoever.

Blah blah blah cheater got caught blah blah blah shouldve been suspended for the year.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

yep and I dont buy that crap for a second.I will bet this wont be floyds last run in with the NCAA.
I didn't hear anyone say anything about whether the kid's actions warranted a suspension. That leads me to believe that it was earned and Muschamp should shut his hole.

Apparently, the money had nothing to do with football, and that is why Muschamp is so pissed.

Apparently, the money had nothing to do with football, and that is why Muschamp is so pissed.

Was it about sending money to his grandmother? Or did muschamp just throw that in there to make him sound more angelic?

Was it about sending money to his grandmother? Or did muschamp just throw that in there to make him sound more angelic?
He didn't address the issue at hand and went anecdotal to make Floyd out to be an angel. Hell, he might be, but he still has to abide by the rules.

He didn't address the issue at hand and went anecdotal to make Floyd out to be an angel. Hell, he might be, but he still has to abide by the rules.

I took it more as a "the kid was honest and came forward, and got two games" vs. other players getting 1 game (see: Miami) when they were outted by a criminal

the kid received benefits from an organization.....

Student Athlete Mentoring S.A.M. Foundation nonprofit connecting athletes to college exposure

the organization makes it known publicly that they help kids with public donations. he received benefits from this organization to travel to various colleges for visits.

the kid and those who care for him were receiving help from something that they thought was legitimate and ok. the kid is so poor he can't afford to be broke. this was a way for him to go to the camps and colleges and he didn't know anything was wrong as it was out in the open and this organization is public with what they do.

Last edited:
the kid received benefits from an organization.....

Student Athlete Mentoring S.A.M. Foundation nonprofit connecting athletes to college exposure

the organization makes it known publicly that they help kids with public donations. he received benefits from this organization to travel to various colleges for visits.

the kid and those who care for him were receiving help from something that they thought was legitimate and ok. the kid is so poor he can't afford to be broke. this was a way for him to go to the camps and colleges and he didn't know anything was wrong as it was out in the open and this organization is public with what they do.
Is there something fishy about the charity/organization that helped him out?

you probably think he should be ruled ineligible for the rest of his career unless he transfers to tennessee.

No but im tired of hearing how innocent these players are and that they are exploited.Im surprised Muschamp didnt splash some water on his face to look like he was crying when he went on that fake tirade.

VN Store

Back