feeling better about the UT game after yall jost JJ

BIG BOI 23

duh i know but it could be quite a bit easier to pass on you guys without him depends alot on how both of us look in out first 2 games tho

but who knows your other guys should step up but i like our odds alot more now

Brantley should make it through a whole scrimmage, before "easier to pass on" comes into the conversation.

Brantley should make it through a whole scrimmage, before "easier to pass on" comes into the conversation.

after 2 total epic fails against MIA(OH) and USF we still came and took the W in kiville

brantley is getting better under weis no denying that and his system will fit his skillset perfect may not be pretty at first but as the season goes on ull see

i just hope the UF/UT game is a good game which i expect

chalkin up FSU as a auto win is just stupid imo we could really be ballin by then

Last edited:
after 2 total epic fails against MIA(OH) and USF we still came and took the W in kiville

brantley is getting better under weis no denying that and his system will fit his skillset perfect may not be pretty at first but as the season goes on ull see

chalkin up FSU as a auto win is just stupid imo we could really be ballin by then

You're right. Sounds like a team of destiny.

Florida Gators training camp update: Will Muschamp furious, QB John Brantley still injured | Gator Bytes blog: University of Florida | The Palm Beach Post

duh i know but it could be quite a bit easier to pass on you guys without him depends alot on how both of us look in out first 2 games tho

but who knows your other guys should step up but i like our odds alot more
now

John Brantley is a poor man's Jon Crompton. Good luck with that.

Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:

but who knows your other guys should step up but i like our odds alot more
now

Alots are rarely dependent.

In actuality UT's secondary will be the strength of CJW's defense and losing JJ isn't as severe as losing another LB or DE/DT..But at least you guys won't have a dentist there waiting to repair some dental work that JJ would've
rearranged..Waggner and or Coleman will do just fine...JMHO

Where was this bravado and swagger 3 days ago? :unsure:

It's easy to find that bravado once one of your opponents kicks their best player off the team. The secondary has gone from being almost certainly the strong suit of the defense to a huge question mark just like the DL and LB. I think we're going to see a lot of teams put up a lot of points on us this year. Hopefully the offense can score enough to keep us in some big games though.

1067629-cool_story_bro_super.gif

In all fairness to the reptile, the thread title kind of clears that up. Pretty sure he's unapologetically stating their chances have increased NOW that JJ is gone.

brantley is getting better under weis no denying that and his system will fit his skillset perfect

Oh give me a damn break. I got tired of hearing about Brantley's awesomeness last summer, after that all-world performance in the spring game. That was followed by an epic failure of a season, and now the guy's injured, so you're gonna have to excuse me if I don't buy the argument that Coach Frontbutt has turned a headcase into a winner...at least not until the first game is played. If he plays. And wins. Big.

I missed his injury... Quick explanation?

Injured his back. Muschamp is trying to downplay it, but he held JB out of practice and scrimmage because of it, and for a guy that can use all the practice time he can get, it has to be significant. And no, I don't care that Muschamp said JB will be ready in a week...wth do you expect him to say?

Injured his back. Muschamp is trying to downplay it, but he held JB out of practice and scrimmage because of it, and for a guy that can use all the practice time he can get, it has to be significant. And no, I don't care that Muschamp said JB will be ready in a week...wth do you expect him to say?

Hope he toughs it out and plays w it against us.... That should bolster his game

This thread could actually be said for LSU-UT game as well. Lol

Feel comfortable all you like. That works for me.

Threads like these are why I hate Gaytard fans. I don't like Bammer fans either, but at least there's a mutual respect there. Threads like these are only started to piss us Vol fans off. Pathetic.

Talking crap about the Vols on a Vol message board, that's rich. Can't wait to see the Vols down you in the swamp, also can't wait to see FSU, LSu stomp that ass.

Have a blessed day.

yea i really talked alot of crap :eek:lol: you guys too sensitive to talk football with i guess

and i agree brantley prolly does suck again this yr

VN Store

Back