ASIANTII-WOULARD_150_5_21.JPG

Dual-threat quarterback
Winter Park, Florida
Winter Park

Ht: 6'4"
Wt 200 lbs
Class: 2013 (High School)

Asiantii Woulard - Yahoo! Sports

Decommitted from USF. I know he was once on our radar and has recently mentioned that he was still hearing from us even with his commitment to the Bulls.

gonna get pigeonholed into being a spread guy but he is definitely a guy with the talent to play in a pro scheme

Last year after a Summer visit to Knoxville

Woulard was told by Vols coaches that "Tennessee intends on offering him in September."

I don't believe that offer ever went out

6- Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park (Fla.)
Woulard was one of the most impressive prospects on hand... his feet impressed as well as his balance and overall athleticism for his position. a pretty compact throwing motion, & ability to change speeds in this setting. He drew constant praise from former NFL signal caller, and Nike NFTC and Elite 11 instructor Browning Nagle.

6- Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park (Fla.)
Woulard was one of the most impressive prospects on hand... his feet impressed as well as his balance and overall athleticism for his position. a pretty compact throwing motion, & ability to change speeds in this setting. He drew constant praise from former NFL signal caller, and Nike NFTC and Elite 11 instructor Browning Nagle.

Have we offered yet? Is he coming in for another visit?

I'd be surprised if we offer. Dual threat "ain't our thing". They rarely make it thru a SEC season without one of the "threats" getting injured. Murray at Ga. Closest I can think of and I think Peterman may end up being a "Murray type" but don't think CSS and CJC are in to dual threats.

you do know we recruited Cyler Miles and , J. Brisset & Jeff Driskel very hard over the last couple years

you do know we recruited Cyler Miles and , J. Brisset & Jeff Driskel very hard over the last couple years

And that QB out of PA, Rawlings I believe was his name. I do not know if we are recruiting him as a QB though.

If you're worrying about durability and size in a dual threat QB there are no issues here his is built like a young Terrell Owens already. He is converted to QB from WR so he knows how to take a hit. Here are a few pics. He won QB MVP AT NIKE COMBINE AT DISNEY WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS(Orlando) IMG Madden Challenge 7on 7 Bradenton,Fl. and at VTO/Rivals.com combine Orlando, Fl.Will be live on ESPN June 29th For IMG National 7 on 7 competition.

http://southflorida.247sports.com/Asset/Photo-Gallery-442008

Last edited:
He's just waiting on the Vols to pull the trigger with an offer. He and Marlin Lane are friends from Daytona Bch. I understand there is another guy who he knows on the team as well. UT better move quick 5 to 6 sec, acc, big 12 schools a day are visiting him at school.

He's just waiting on the Vols to pull the trigger with an offer. He and Marlin Lane are friends from Daytona Bch. I understand there is another guy who he knows on the team as well. UT better move quick 5 to 6 sec, acc, big 12 schools a day are visiting him at school.

Shades of Joshua holsey thread from last spring

VN Store

Back