Blue II is back in blue, yes it's true
Been gone too long and I'm glad he's back
He's been let loose, from the noose
That's kept him hanging about
He keeps looking at the sky cause it's gettin him high
Forget the hearse cause he'll never die
He's got nine lives, dog's eyes
Usin every one of them and running wild

Cause Blue II is baaah-aaah-aack. Baaah-aaah-aaaack. Yes he's back! Back in blue!

Butler-Bulldog.jpg

4785.jpg

Butler-Blue-Friday.jpg

You hear that?

Blue Two is ready to lead them back into the locker room! I love that little dog!

Last edited:
Just showed Blue 2 barking. Love that pudgy little bulldog.

VCU missing wide open 3's early. Uh-oh....

Rims might be a little tight.

Really hoping Uconn knocks off Kentucky right about now.

And then VCU hits back to back 3's.

What do I know...

Nothin! :)

True VCU is faster and wants to run at that pace. They need to slow it down and grind them.

I think I like VCU in the championship over Butler, especially against Kentucky. My biggest fear watching them is getting cold from downtown. VCU lives by the 3 and they stroke it like no other. Without the 3, they're capable of losing by 30.

VCU is more athletic and has better shooters. Butler is tougher and more disciplined.

Hopefully the winner of this game wins it all.

I think I like VCU in the championship over Butler, especially against Kentucky. My biggest fear watching them is getting cold from downtown. VCU lives by the 3 and they stroke it like no other. Without the 3, they're capable of losing by 30.

I think Butler has the best shot to take it all, against either team.

For my sisters and wife (All UC alums) I'm rooting for UConn tonight, and will be neutral Monday if they win, otherwise I'm all in for the winner of this one.

I think Butler has the best shot to take it all, against either team.

For my sisters and wife (All UC alums) I'm rooting for UConn tonight, and will be neutral Monday if they win, otherwise I'm all in for the winner of this one.

I agree Butler has the best chance if we're talking about coaching. I just fear they could get run under the table by athleticism. 3 point shooting is the one thing VCU has going for them. They're capable of scoring 30 points from 3 while shooting 50%. I can't really pick who I want to win. Both have their flaws and both have their strengths. I just want the winner to win it all.

Not asking for much. :loco:

VCU is a very well coached team. Some have suggested they just got hot, which they did, but they are well coached. They have given up rebounds, but they are boxing out. Just slow to the ball. Their help D and awareness are sound. I don't see lapses, like we had all year.

VCU is a very well coached team. Some have suggested they just got hot, which they did, but they are well coached. They have given up rebounds, but they are boxing out. Just slow to the ball. Their help D and awareness are sound. I don't see lapses, like we had all year.

I'm not saying they aren't well coached. I just think Butler is better coached. VCU relies on 3's and jump shots. They've been hot during their tourney run but it only takes one bad shooting night for it all to come crashing down. They can beat anybody while they are on fire. They can also lose to anybody when they are cold.

I'm not saying they aren't well coached. I just think Butler is better coached. VCU relies on 3's and jump shots. They've been hot during their tourney run but it only takes one bad shooting night for it all to come crashing down. They can beat anybody while they are on fire though. They can also lose to anybody while they are cold. Jmo.

Racist
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back