HT: 6'2
WT: 194
40: 4.45
Bench: 260
Squat: 425
Vert: 37"
GPA: 3.75
Class: 2012

Hegedus has no offers ATP, he plans to visit Tennessee sometime this Spring. He has connections to Tennessee, his uncle Greg Phillips played OG for the Vols from '75-'76

Rivals Profile
Scout Profile
JR. Film

If those numbers are right he should have some offers. His film suggests they might not be.

He's about to get his first offer soon.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

"When I arrived my dad and I toured the campus and got to see everything they had. It was my first trip to Gainesville and I talked to the receivers coach, Coach Aubrey Hill for about 10 minutes and he wants to get to know me and really wants me to come to camp this Summer. It would be awesome if they offered me. The best part of the trip was being able to see what it's like in the Swamp and being able to build my relationship with coach Hill. I think I can stretch the field very well and can beat any corner that lines up against me. My speed, hands and route running ability are very good I believe and that's what coaches tell me that are interested in me. Teams that are very interested at this time are Georgia Tech, Tennessee and Auburn."
- Scout

Was at UF spring game.

Ole Miss went to see him today. Bama is going to watch him tomorrow at state track meet. He won the 100 in region

Yeah, I would definitely want to see him run in person. Looking at the video posted, he doesn't seem to play very fast on the field. I just need to see more before I am sold.

I see where yall are coming from. I'm sold on his hands. The effort he was making to catch some of those balls in practice was a good sign.

A lot of the balls were under thrown and he had to wait up, but you can see the speed on the ones that weren't. I was told that no defensive back beat him at the Nike camp.

VN Store

Back