Has Trooper been fired from AU?

raptor273

Sports by Brooks Facebook message: "A very wild, blind item that I have NOT confirmed: A certain very, very high profile SEC football assistant is under fire and may be asked to resign. Rumor has it he's been told to 'find another job' and has been contacting boosters and contacts from former employers.

Sports by Brooks Facebook message: "A very wild, blind item that I have NOT confirmed: A certain very, very high profile SEC football assistant is under fire and may be asked to resign. Rumor has it he's been told to 'find another job' and has been contacting boosters and contacts from former employers.

:crossfingers:

This is pretty much saying nothing when u use words like 'not confirmed' and 'may be ask', LOL.

I doubt Taylor is actually getting fired, but if this happened to be true, the former employee better Oklahoma State.

This DID come from Hyams, but its a scoop on Chuck Smith

This DID come from Hyams, but its a scoop on Chuck Smith

You may be right but Smith doesn't meet my definition of "very, very high profile assistant coach". Not to mention all the other rumblings I'm hearing suggesting that it's Trooper. :popcorn:

The Suwanee job is open or maybe Fat Phillip can get it while it's open!!!!! :)

Sewanee: Head coach Robert Black has stepped down. Black will remain with the University in a fundraising / development capacity. The AD has announced that a search will begin immediately.

How exactly is this related to an SEC coach? Oh, I guess you're saying whoever it is that's getting fired can go to UC?

Trooper's from Cuero which is about 2 hours from Austin plus he played and coached DBs at Baylor.

VN Store

Back