'13 FL RB Derrick Henry (Bama commit)

Jimmy D

I know there aren't many 2013 threads but this guy is a special talent. As of now we have him as the best prospect in Fl for 2013. Yes I know things can change but this kid is the real deal and will set many Fl records before he is done.

He plans to hit many camps this summer and Tenn is a name that has been mentioned.

YouTube - Derrick Henry Freshman/Sophomore Highlights

I know there aren't many 2013 threads but this guy is a special talent. As of now we have him as the best prospect in Fl for 2013. Yes I know things can change but this kid is the real deal and will set many Fl records before he is done.

He plans to hit many camps this summer and Tenn is a name that has been mentioned.

Posted via VolNation Mobile

Probably a silly question, but any relation to Travis?

How do you rate him in comparison to Kelvin Taylor?

We wont be recruiting Travis' kids for another few years but there should be plenty to fill out a recruiting class or two,

Reactions: 10 people
Nole or Bama. Not sold yet because of the level of comp he plays against(2B).

I knew someone would say that but I have seen him in a few tough games against Bolles and University Christian and he was just as dominant. BTW 2B in Fl is like 4A in most states. I dont think you have ever seen him. A generic argument.

I knew someone would say that but I have seen him in a few tough games against Bolles and University Christian and he was just as dominant. BTW 2B in Fl is like 4A in most states. I dont think you have ever seen him. A generic argument.

watched him play against UC, Forest and TC. He put up good numbers against Bolles/UC but he was average in the games were they stepped up a class or faced better overall talent....Trinty Cath and Forest. Also, 2B would be 3A ball at best in most states...he's plays mabe 2-3 good teams a year until he reaches the playoffs. any other FL prospect you need better info on?

watched him play against UC, Forest and TC. He put up good numbers against Bolles/UC but he was average in the games were they stepped up a class or faced better overall talent....Trinty Cath and Forest. Also, 2B would be 3A ball at best in most states...he's plays mabe 2-3 good teams a year until he reaches the playoffs. any other FL prospect you need better info on?

Pimp slapped

he will grow out of the rb position if hes already 6'3" 220. plus he runs extremely upright. only reason he can get away with not running low behind his pads is because of that height. will be interesting to see what position he ultimately ends up at. kevin taylor is better imo.

First off, there is no way you traveled five hours multiple times to see this cat play. LIE!

Second, your ego and ignorance shines brighter than the Fl sun. You absolutely have nothing on me when it comes to Fl athletes. You are barking up the wrong tree here my friend. I do this for a living. There are 73 contracts from elite programs that would highly disagree with you. The fact that you want to be the know all about Fl is a joke. Do your homework and you will see that 2B ball in Fl has the same size programs as 4A La, Miss, Al, and so on.

You are in my territory not the other way around. You read stories and listen to radio shows gathering your knowledge from our company dip#^&*. There is nobody in the country that knows more about Fl football than we do! Get off your high horse and accept the fact that you are in shark water and we gobble up yuppies. :eek:k:

Reactions: 3 people
Nole or Bama. Not sold yet because of the level of comp he plays against(2B).

You say Nole or Bama when in fact you have no clue. Spitting off other peoples rhetoric is not knowledge my friend. Surely the fact that you say Nole or Bama and follow it by saying you aren't sold says enough. Saban wants him and Jimbo would flip over this kids commitment but HighoncrackGator doesn't approve so he isn't legit.

Get a life.

Reactions: 1 person
First off, there is no way you traveled five hours multiple times to see this cat play. LIE!

Second, your ego and ignorance shines brighter than the Fl sun. You absolutely have nothing on me when it comes to Fl athletes. You are barking up the wrong tree here my friend. I do this for a living. There are 73 contracts from elite programs that would highly disagree with you. The fact that you want to be the know all about Fl is a joke. Do your homework and you will see that 2B ball in Fl has the same size programs as 4A La, Miss, Al, and so on.

You are in my territory not the other way around. You read stories and listen to radio shows gathering your knowledge from our company dip#^&*. There is nobody in the country that knows more about Fl football than we do! Get off your high horse and accept the fact that you are in shark water and we gobble up yuppies. :eek:k:

lol Before you call anyone a liar, understand that I spend about 10 days out the month in Jacksonville for work and my father lives in Orange Park, so I catch a few games a month ... I gave my opinion based on the games I've seen him play....I NEVER speak on recruits that I've haven't seen first hand or know someone from their porgram. Maybe you should watch more games in person and stop watching/posting youtube clips if you REALLY work for a recruiting services. LIE!...see how easy that works?!

Last edited:
You say Nole or Bama when in fact you have no clue. Spitting off other peoples rhetoric is not knowledge my friend. Surely the fact that you say Nole or Bama and follow it by saying you aren't sold says enough. Saban wants him and Jimbo would flip over this kids commitment but HighoncrackGator doesn't approve so he isn't legit.

Get a life.
Dude get over yourself because I didn't agree with your evaluation of his talent lol..kid stated in a interview he like FSU and Bama....moving on!

Last edited:
For anyone interested his list is: Tenn, FSU, Ga, Bama, OSU. Very early but that is where he would like to camp this year.

For anyone interested his list is: Tenn, FSU, Ga, Bama, OSU. Very early but that is where he would like to camp this year.

I found your website about one month ago when I was trying to find out some information on G. Paul from Kathleen. :salute:

Again, I gave my opinion based on what I've seen first hand and his level of competition. I never tried to be a recruiting Guru or an insider.....If I get info from any sites or personal contacts then I pass it along....Nothing more or nothing less.

Again, I gave my opinion based on what I've seen first hand and his level of competition. I never tried to be a recruiting Guru or an insider.....If I get info from any sites or personal contacts then I pass it along....Nothing more or nothing less.

But you did feel the need to chop me down. :peace2:

VN Store

Back