Auburn/Cam Newton situation (merged)

volswitten1

GO VOLS!!!
This is the rumor going around involving Cam Newton. I have no legitimate source just reading a story going to break soon. Anyone heard anything?

Per Rivals Analyst:
"Just got a very interesting text. If the text is true, there could be some enormous news involving Auburn breaking soon."

All this to get the focus off the election results. Conspiracy theory? I think not.

Heard the same thing, it has also been posted on the Bama board by a trusted poster.

Just saw on Twitter that there is a rumor going around about Cam Newton accepting $200K from Auburn. This could be bad news bears for Auburn. Its just a rumor as of now though. Anybody else hear this?

BREAKING NEWS: We have on-record confirmation the NCAA is investigating the recruitment of Cameron Newton.

John Bond, a former Mississippi State quarterback said today that "a payment had to be made" for Newton to play there. Miss State declined.

Twitter

HAHAHA! AUburn rivals Bama in their heyday for dirtiest recruiters. Big news for UT!

BREAKING NEWS: We have on-record confirmation the NCAA is investigating the recruitment of Cameron Newton. Per Pete Thamel's Twitter.

The news last week was there was a sizeable donation to Cam's father's church. Cam's dad is a pastor. The church needed some new hymnals, pews, and stained glass windows.

Anyway, he was worth it! :)

I hope this is true, I would love to see Cheeze It and Gus nailed. Maybe this is the reason Kiffin didn't bring him here.

Don't care too much honestly

If we can benefit somehow by getting some of their possible decommits if this is true, then I care. Also if it diverts some from going there and coming to Tennessee, then I care. Otherwise, I don't care so much since we don't play them every year.

VN Store

Back