LSU @ Florida

With LSU's remaining schedule, Miles' seat could get very warm by season's end.

Florida just got saved by a penatly. Looks like LSU was about to get a safety

At some point I assume lsu will figure out that their best offense is lee at qb and hand the ball off the ridley 60 pct of the time.

At some point I assume lsu will figure out that their best offense is lee at qb and hand the ball off the ridley 60 pct of the time.

You would think. Miles is an idiot, this is exactly the offense LSU needs to be running. Jefferson should be playing slot and wildcat back.

You would think. Miles is an idiot, this is exactly the offense LSU needs to be running. Jefferson should be playing slot and wildcat back.

I have about decided he is just a mad genius that knows what he is doing at all time and you and I just cannot comprehend or understand his intellect.

And I also think florida will be looking for a new o-coordinator in about 2 months.

Beginning to really buy into the opinion that Mullen, Strong, and Tebow made Meyer look smarter than he really was.

Beginning to really buy into the opinion that Mullen, Strong, and Tebow made Meyer look smarter than he really was.

Mullen had been with meyer for a long time. I'm not surprised in the least this has happened. IMO he never got enough credit for meyer's offensive success.

Does LSU not have a change of pace, scat back type runningback? Ridley is good but they need a Keiland Williams or Joseph Addai type back

VN Store

Back