02-22-2012, 08:10 PM
Cryin Time Again?
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Somerset, KY
Originally Posted by zjcvols
1. Jordan McRae played his best game as a Vol. He was the difference. His energy got Tennessee out of its slump and changed the game. Fantastic.
2. Jeronne Maymon continues to just bring the lunch pale. Another solid performance. He won't, but he deserves 1st team All-SEC.
3. We need to get McBee back on track. Ole Miss dropped the zone, and we struggled to drive because they packed it in. McBee can open up the zone and make teams respect our shooting when he's on.
4. Better job in the second half against the zone. I think also we need to push the ball more against teams that zone us. It will get us more easy buckets.
5. Only 11 turnovers. Getting better.
6. Again, dominated the boards and changed the game with a +12 rebounding margin.
7. Good win, on to Saturday, where we need another another road win.
I was ready to trade Mcrae at half season.
Glad we didn't.