Originally Posted by doozer
could you just go over the rules and scoring for me again. i know i asked before in another thread, but am too lazy to dig it up. thanks!
Posted 12/5/06 - NASCAR pick'em 2007
I'd like to mention some possibilities for the upcoming season and get some ideas.
1. Keep the same format (i.e pick 5 and points).
2. Still give 25 points on picking the race winner and 20 points on picking the pole winner.
3. Give additional points (TBD
) if one picks the race and pole winner.
4. Give additional points (TBD
) if all five of the drivers are in the top 10.
5. When the "CHASE" starts give additional points
as we did this past year on picking who you think will make the CHASE. Picks on this will be done NLT race 20. This may change.
Okay here is the total number of points I'll give if you get both pole and race winner- 60.
If you get 3 of your picks in the top 10 -an additional 15 points.
We'll do the CHASE like we did last season or we could have two winners-regular season and one for the CHASE. If any has any ideas on this let me know.