Originally Posted by hvwarrior58
1. Marlon Brown-uncommitted. UT and UGA will battle it out. I say we land him.
2. Austin Long-committed to UGA. Kid is a UGA legacy and we never had a chance.
3. Eric Gordon-committed to UT and was thought to be a heavy Bama lead until Kiff got to him.
4. Alex Bullard-committed to ND. Grew up a UT fan and CPF let him slip to ND and Weiss. Maybe Kiff could pull him back if he wants him.
5. Gabriel Hunter-committed to Ole Miss. Can't say we ever wanted him. We've got Williams and Oku.
6. Daniel Hood-uncommitted. Shady past scared us away though we could have had him if we wanted.
7. Will Jackson-committed to GT. Again, wanted to come to UT but our OL class was already shaped.
8. Dominique Allen-committed to LSU. Was a Vol but switched. We lost him because of the bad year and likely won't get him back.
9. Marsalis Teague-uncommitted. UF leads but Kiff has put us in a formidable position. Not sure if UF will have enough schollys for him.
10. Greg King-uncommitted. Bama leads but we are making a push. Not sure that Bama will have room.
Rogers should be in the top 10 for sure and King, Teague, and Rogers are all very underrated.
Finally, something for us to work with here!
Allen and Teague are a possible pair (long-time friends), right? Why wouldn't Allen reconsider if Teague was interested enough?
Miles is the new Larry Coker. LSU is done.